4

"Björn,who am I to you before I went like this?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Björn was speechless,how will he explain it to her?he knows that he could just say that they were divorced but remain as good friends,but all the secrets... he's confused,

"It's complicated,why did you ask me that?you wanna know more about yourself?"

"Well,this whole 20 minutes of silence i wonder that if we're this close now. Then why and who am I to you before I'm having a memory loss? I feel that you care to me so much like I'm a precious item in this whole world." Said her which make Björn more confused to tell her,but he decided to tell her what he could tell her.

"We were friends,only friends and not more than that. I cared about you because..."

He don't know either he should tell her that he loves her or because she's his friend.

"Because what? because I'm your friend?"said her

"Well,yeah. Because you're my friend and no way i would ignore you at all!" ( thank God she's a positive thinker )

"Hm,okay then."

Later when she's finally home,

"Hey,uh thanks for driving me home. I don't even know this used to be my home too haha"

Agnetha thanked Björn for driving her home,he laughed. He knows that her memory is gone,so it's fine if she doesn't know.

"Don't worry,now just go."

"Hey,you couldn't just throw me out like that!" Said her

"What again then? you're already home now,just go inside. There's your kids waiting" said Björn not realizing that she's literally don't know anything.

"Huh?kids?i don't remember i have a kid"

"Oh fuck yes i forgot you're amnesia, yes you do have kids sweetie. Now go,can you?ugh" Said Björn again with rolling eyes

"Hmm yeah whatever, goodnight."

"Goodnight,and bye."

They said goodnight to each other then he drives away to his house,

"Oh God. He's nice,and i love him."