ꕥ•𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭,𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑•ꕥ

𑁍━━━━━━━☦︎︎𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞☦︎︎━━━━━━━𑁍

╔═ *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧*═*✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═ ╗
すとん
と 音がした
夜が来る瞬間の音
決してひとつ前には
戻れないう音
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧*═*✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

*═╝

𑁍———「夜に乗ろう」———————————𑁍╰┈➤ It was a summer afternoon in August 13th 2003

╰┈➤ It was a summer afternoon in August 13th 2003. A male with caramel colored hair walked through the loud bustling streets of Akihabara. He squinted his eyes to adjust his vision from the bright sun. Excited, He smiled as his arms embraced the bag he carried, though the crowd. After walking through the crowd. Hiroshi made sure to see if everything was in check. His hands grazed over the books, then averted his eyes to the other items in the bag. The bag had items from the stores Hiroshi visited.

He bought manga , clothing and some video games. Hiroshi bought these items to share with the Sano family and his friends. Once the male saw that everything was completed, he hurried to the train station. Hiro took out his train card from his wallet then tapped it on the card reader. The brunette then sprinted into the train and hastily looked for a seat. The male happily sat down on the seat he found and waited excitedly for his stop. "I hope everyone will like it the gifts." Hiroshi smiled to himself at the thought.