behind the scenes (e2)

a/n: i've decided to drop the preview of episode 2 while i'm gone, but i'll never drop the teaser for ep3 onwards just because... :p

wish that i could publish ep001 and ep002 sooner or later!

for now, here is a preview of the second episode with the two. see you soon, i'll be off again (for real) ^^

~

PANELIST SEAT ARRANGEMENT FOR EPISODE 002:

na-rae/sunghoon/seokjin/moonbyul/kian84/sieon

===

EPISODE 002: HER LAZY DAY
PREVIEW

after being one of the hot topics with kim seokjin in the previous episode, the rainbow club had finally made moon byulyi guest in this one!

"what an honor!" they all clapped in delight, finally seeing her in person.

in this episode, moon byulyi will be showing what she does during her free day after her hectic comeback and concert schedule for the first time! she will be showing her whole house for the first time, living in it for a year.

she will also be showing her productivity that never ceases even when at rest, visiting her gym instructor to exercise, discovering new hobbies while she's alone at home, even inviting a tarot card reader!

what would she hear over this?

===

"i heard it a lot that people think we're dating." byulyi tells the panelist, as na-rae nodded.

"yes, even we thought you two are up until now!"

caption: KO!

byulyi and seokjin laughs at her frank reply, as byulyi claps her hands in amusement.

"if we end up dating, we'll even eat mint chocolate ice cream." seokjin challenges to deny the rumors, as byulyi's eyes went wide, looking at him.

"... why should i join you!?"

caption: the squabble never ends!

===

"i'll give you a chance to lift this three times." her instructor playfully challenged her while she's in the gym, as byulyi scowls. "what would i get in return?"

caption: WHOO~

"free training for one month." he charmingly smiles, as the female idol laughs, nodding. "okay, challenge accepted, oppa!" she rolls on her gloves.

caption: oppa~

===

the camera caught seokjin's eyes squinting after the scene, mouth twitching into a frown.

"jin-ssi, control your jealousy-" kian84 called him out, as seokjin's eyes went wide, yelling after getting his focus ruined.

"WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS!?" he yelled with red ears.

"ANI, YOU BECAME SILENT!" si-eon yelled.

"SHOULD I REACT OVER A DEAL!?" seokjin retorted.

caption: is the youngest jealous!?

===

caption: and then- a tarot card reader?

why did marriage and exposure appear on her reading!?

"WAH, jinja!?" byulyi speaks in disbelief.

===

"wah, the marriage card!?" na-rae suspiciously whispers, teasingly shooting a glance towards the two sitting side to side.

===

the scene then flips into another scene of byulyi finally reaching home, plopping into the couch while grunting after spending some time outside.

caption: she's too productive.

then the scene flips into another scene of her devouring the ramyeon that she cooked.

caption: another mukbang legend is about to come!

===

..

"why... are all mamamoo members getting angry when eating?" si-eon asks, causing everyone to laugh.

the screen shows a comparison of byulyi and hwasa's brows furrowed each time they take a good bite of their food.

===

the preview shows numerous flipping scenes of byulyi eating everything she could, making the panelist suffer.

pizza,

rice cakes,

even steak!

===

absent-mindedy after silence, seokjin whispers after snorting.

"why would you work-out if you'll end up eating, anyway?"

caption: ?

byulyi then murmured back, whispering. "you do that also."

"i don't."

"you do!"

SFX: fire burning!

the panelists kept on enjoying their live squabbling.

caption: is he really jealous!?

===

will her lazy day still be lazy?

what will she do after going out?

after a very long day, the female idol could only lie down in the couch, sighing exasperatedly while scrolling on her phone.

caption: perfect time to finally rest~

with a small whisper, she asks.

caption: what am i doing these days to make sure that i'm living my life well?

===
•••

coming soon
on moon byulyi's special episode!