FILLER SHOW: KNOWING BROS

FILLER EP: KNOWING BROS
TEASER

◇◇◇

author's note: i figured out that i cannot save a backstory for i live alone since it won't fit, so i've decided to make them guest on another show wherein they can talk about their dating life. i haven't published the ep 003 of i live alone, this might come first sooner or later since i still have a lot to do.

for now, enjoy the teaser and wait for me~

◇◇◇

what if the hot trending couple ended up guesting on knowing bros?

"mwoya- mwoya- what is happening?" soo-geun exclaims at the staff as soon as they were handed in the new guest.

caption: oh?

"WAH- wah!?" he exclaims, the rest of the knowing brother standing up, alarmed- as they look over the set of guest down- eyes widening. "you weren't kidding when you told us that they are guesting!?"

caption: who is it?

"wah... they are really guesting, wae?" heechul speaks in disbelief- only for kyunghoon to whisper. "i thought moonbyul-ssi told me that she liked me before, i'm hurt now- AH!"

"she didn't mean it that way- do you think you can compete to kim seokjin?" janghoon complains, slapping his arm as everybody laughed at the harsh comparison- with kyunghoon chuckling. "i'm hurt now?"

caption: our kyunghoon is handsome too~

"HERE THEY COME!"

everybody cheers out loud as soon as the door opens- even with the staff cheering in delight as soon as they spotted the new couple within' the show, the two flustered at the warm welcome as moonbyul mumbles. "wah, this is so warm."

caption: our hot trending couple!

"this is so good to see, they both are members of the hottest groups in the third generation." heechul chimes in, turning to the rest of the knowing bros.

caption: correct!

but then-

"now i know that we'll see another side from these two since they are the funniest on each visits during their promotions, i need to see them all giddy." sangmin plotted playfully, clapping in delight to now face the couple whom was awkwardly facing everyone over the table- laughing-

a little threatened.

"when did you two started?" sangmin asks, as the rest added.

caption: they have no rest.

"i've heard that you've been flirting for a while." kyunghoon chimes in.

"was it from your friend groups?" ho-dong raises his hand, with moonbyul laughing out loud as seokjin laughs, turning away from them. "wah, this is the first time that i'm sweating."

caption: until someone joins in.

"i'm not surprised!" heechul raises his hand- standing up as he mutters. 

"i've been noticing them from each award shows, should i tell you guys what i saw during the 2018 aw-"

caption: heechul is about to drop a bomb?

seokjin then rose his hand, stopping heechul from speaking.

"-ah hyung i'm sure you wouldn't want to talk about spilling something since i know something too." seokjin threatened for the first time, hearing everyone crack into laughter as soon as heechul purses his lips- caught off guard as he sat.