- CH 18√

Nayeon's point of view:

I groan as I open my eyes. The sun rays came right at my face. Did I forget to draw the curtains? I thought to myself. As I tried to move I felt pain around my body.

What the hell?

That is when I realised I was in the hospital and everything made sense. I sighed as l open my eyes. I looked around the white room.

I came to face with the sleeping beauty in front of me. She had a crinkle in between her eyebrows and she looked uncomfortable sleeping in the chair.

What kind of gentlewoman am I? I tried to sit up when I groaned. After hearing me groaning, she woke up. Seeing me struggle, she quickly came to help me.

She helped me sit up. I oouldn't be more grateful. She is the most kind person I have seen. I smiled once she helped me as she return the smile.

That's when I realised she is still in her
yesterday's clothes. With blood. "You should go back home and take a shower, eat and take some rest." I said as I pointed to her stained clothes. She looked at herself before grimacing
She nodded her head. "Let me just wait for the nurse." she said, just as the nurse arived. She started on her regular check up.

"She seems normal and all." she said as she smiled at the both of us.

"Thank you. If you don't mind can you watch her while I go back and get cleaned up. Thank you so much" she said.

"l am not a baby. I don't have to be watched over."I said rolling my eyes. She just glared at me. The nurse found this amusing as she chuckled.

"Sure dear."

"Thank you." Mina thanked her.

"Wait dear. Let me get you something to wear. You don't want to get out wearing that." she said pointing at her clothes.

She went out and quickly came back with at shirt and jeans. Mina took that gratefully as she went to the attached bathroom and changed.

She came back wearing the clothes. The clothes was simple yet looked perfect on her. When she saw me staring at her, she blushed. She quickly put her clothes in a bag and took her handphone.

"I should get going. If you need anything call me or your mom. And please take your meds. I'll be here as fast as I can." she said sternly. I chuckled.

"Yes Mom."I said as she blushed. She quickly left, making me miss her already. I sighed.

Mina's point of view:

The moment I reached my apartment, I was hugged by my sisters Sana and Jeongyeon. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" They started to ramble and inspect my body when l stopped them.

"I am fine and it wasn't me who got in to the accident." I said as I chuckled at the both of them. I texted them yesterday about what happen. They quickly started to get worried for the both of us.

"I know but still that doesn't mean I can't get worried" Jeongyeon said defending.

"And I need to go I have something to do." Jeongyeon said and exited as I nodded along with Sana.

"I need a shower." I said grimacing about myself.

"Yeah you do. You stink." Sana said as l playfully hit her arm. I quickly hit the shower. I felt myself relax from the drama. It was so overwhelming.

I didn't want to be in the shower for very long as needed to go back. Quickly showering, I brushed my teeth and got out.

I went into my closet. I found a yellow sun dress as I quickly wore that. I also took a duffel bag and put in my clothes and essentials.

I got my bag and went down to see my sister all ready to go somewhere, "Where are you off to, Sana? " I asked her.

"I'm coming to see Nayeon with you." she said grabbing her keys.

"Fine, I get to drive then." I said. She didn't had a choice. The car was actually mine. Dad gave it to me since I had eyes on it since forever. I gave it to her when she decided to travel around.

She tossed me the car keys as I gave her the duffel bag. "What's with the duffel bag?" She asked me. I locked the door as I turn to her.

"I'll be staying with Miss Im in the hospital" I said while walking.

"Is that so?" she asked with a mischievous glint.

"Don't go there." I said pointing my finger at her. She just put her hands in defend. We got into the car and started to drive.

During the drive, Sana start to speak. "You should give her a chance." she said looking at me. I sighed. To return, she sighed back.

Look, I know what you are going to say. Just because of one incident, you shouldn't stop trusting everyone. You cannot punish yourself for something that is not your fault." she said looking at me with concern.

I sighed. She is right too. "I'll think about it, okay?" the moment I said that, she started to grin.

"That's my pengue" she said. I just laughed at her.

Nayeon's point of view:

I was dying to see my angel's face. I miss her already. And it's been barely 2 hours since I saw her. I sighed for the billionth time.

My wish came through when I see her opening the door. The moment I saw her I had a big ass smile in my face. As she saw that, she gave me a swooning smile.

Just behind her, Sana, her sister came. She smiled when she saw me. I smiled right back at her.

"Hey Nay, How ya doing?" she asked me as she sat in the chair that was there.

"Better. Thanks for coming." I said smiling.

"No problem. You are going to be my future sister-in-law anyway" she whispered the last part.

"That I am planning on." I said chuckling.

"Planning on what?" Mina asked as she placed her duffel bag.

"Nothing" Both Sana and me said at the same time.

"Okay?" she said as she looked at us
suspiciously. "Well here I got you a coffee. With milk and 2 sugar cubes." she said passing it to me with a warm smile.

I tried to take, but I couldn't due to the cast. Seeing this, she brought the coffee to my lips. Just as I was about to drink she took it away.

"Wait let me check the temperature" she said taking a sip. "Perfect" she said as she brought it back to my lip. When she realised what she has done, her eyes went like saucers and took it back.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'll get you another one." she said beforeI stopped her.

"Stop. I want that." I said as I smirk at her. She blushed when I said this. I heard someone clear their throat and realised her sister was still there. Shit this was embarrassing. She just laughed at us.

I like her sister. She seems to be cool and kind. I thought. Just then I heard the door open. I look to see it was Jihyo, my sister.

"Hey people, look who's here. Your queen." she said rather loudly. When she realised about the other person, her face instantly went red. We all just laughed at her.

"Sana meet my sister, Jihyo. Jihyo meet Sana, Mina's sister" I introduced them to each other.

"H-hi" she squeaked out. Sana was looking at her with a spark in her eyes. I know where this is heading. "Here I got you some food. I know you hate the food here. You too Mina." she said placing the food in the table.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here. she said to Sana.

"It's okay" she said still looking at her with adoration. I knew what I had to do.

"Jihyo, why don't you and Sana go have
something to eat?" I said with a smirk. She glared at me while Sana looked excited.

Either way they went off. I looked at Mina to see her watching with fascination. "Well, that was something" she said as we both started to laugh.

"About the coffee." I said as she brought the coffee to my lips the forth time today.