Chapter 45

Doctor : Well.. She lost too much blood but to our surprise she survived.. Knife was roughly stabbed just a inch away from her heart.. Thank God that she is fine now.. You guys can meet her in room no. 128... Now please excuse me..

With that doctor walked away leaving them there.. They sigh in relief and quickly ran towards the room.. Soon they reached and opened the door with a bang making Yan who was lying on beg flinch.

She look at them dumbfounded soon her eyes widened remembering everything, Her concern filled eyes roam around Bum's body making everyone shock. She was caring about him? Her mortal enemy?

Her brothers ran towards her and hugged her making a smile appear in her face. She hugged them back.

Jin : Princess, A–are you ok? I–is it h–hurting?

Jin worriedly asked making her chuckle a little.

Yan : Oppas, Don't forget that Your sister is a Queen.. Nothing will happen to her..

Yan proudly said making her brothers and Bum sigh in defeat. They all talked sometimes then left to give some time to Bum and Yan alone. Because it was both of them who were present there in the accident. But still Yan's not so innocent brother didn't knew about them dating.

On there other side, Daqian was watching it all with a sad smile. He look at Yan who was smiling widely just like how she use to in past for him but this time it was for Bum. He was satisfied seeing Yan happy again.

" I told you, I would never let anyone take myself away from you.. Then it was just a normal knife..? "

He slowly wishpered seeing Bum hugging Yan. he chuckled softly and disappeared into the thin air. Bum hugged Yan and started crying like a baby making Yan shock.

Bum : Y—yah! You c—crazy girl! Do you even thought about me? How could I be able to live without annoying you.. Huh?! We just started our love story but y–you tried to put full stop on it.. Y–you are so bad!

Yan : Yah! B—baby! St–stop crying like a baby! It doesn't suit you.. Aishhh! Yah! Asshole! It's fucking me who got the fucking stab but you are fucking acting like its fucking you who got the fucking stab! You fucking bastard..!? *panicked*

Bum : Wow, You curse too much! *sniffing*

Yan : You know what? You look like psycho beast right now!

Bum : Then you must be Psycho beast's psycho beauty...

Yan : Y–yahh! *blush*

Jungkook : What the hell is happening here?

Both of them flinch and look around only to spot Bts maknaes glaring at Bum. He gulped before looking at wall nervously.

⚛️ After 1 month ⚛️