Chapter 1

I woke up only to find out I fell a sleep on Pietro's shoulder. "If we want to escape and become one of them, we gotta go now." Wanda's soft voice filled my ears. "What about Y/N?" Pietro asked. "It has to be her choice, but I don't think I can live with the choice if she stays...." "Any way around, she has to stay out of any fight." Wanda hummed in response. Then everything became black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now I am running through NYC, trying to not be run over by a taxi, just for my first day of work in the hospital. I know I know, I am only seventeen, but people call me the new Tony Stark. Without all the boys I could possible hook up with... But anyway, I'M BECOMING A CHILDDOCTOR! Like WTF..... So now I am running, not because I am late, but because I want to be there early. To make that good first impression, because I think I am cursed. Running through Manhattan is not something I recommend. 

Two kids later, dr. Williams walks in. "Did I just saw miss Green coming out smiling? That lady is crazy! She is never satisfied with what the doctor says...." I chuckle softly. "She has a tough life. I think she just needs someone to talk with, because mister Green died many years ago and I think she's just lonely." Dr. Williams sits down on my bureau. "So what did you do?" "I asked her when the last time was, that she went to his grave. And then we set up a date so I can go with her. It's double so hard for her if the result of the screening is cancer, because I don't think she can lose John too." "You're to good for this world. But I don't see any appointments for the next 30 minutes so let's go to the coffeeroom." Together we walk through the hall.

For the first time in my entire life, I felt home immedeatly. I felt appreciated. Maisey (dr. Williams) was the mother of the group. Thomas Mendly was the good looking one, but he didn't seem to know it himself. Ronald was the sense of humor of the group. Then you had the "rumourmachines", like Ronald called them, aka the nurses. After 30 minutes, I went back to my office, because I had an appointment. I went to the waitingroom. "Michelle Bloom?" The little girl's head shot up, her eyes full of fear. I smiled to tell her I wasn't going to hurt her. She walked towards me with her mom. "Welcome. So what's the reason of this appointment?" "Michelle seems to faint a lot and she looks so pale. I would really appreciate it if you could take some blood to make sure it's nothing deeper." "Let's see. Do you eat enough, honey?" Michelle looked up. Then she noded carefully and whisperd something. "What did you say?" "Mommy got to stop me from eating so my belly is not going to explode." I chuckled. "Well honey, I am gonna take some blood...." Michelle immediatly cut me off. "I don't want too doctor..." "What if I say that it's not gonna hurt?" Michelle seems blown off by that statement. "I will show you. Okey?" She nodded. I lead her towards the chair. "Okey, well I recently got a new glove. But it's a magic one. Only you and I can see it. But you can choose how it looks. So what color does it have?" Michelle's eyes started to shimmer. "Pink! Like the sleeping beauty's!" "Okey, so do you see my pink long princessglove? Yes? Well it has magic power. It makes you feel no pain. So do you want to use it so I can get some of your blood?" Michelle nodded, only thinking about the glove. "Okey, so I am gonna put it on. First I am gonna slip it on and fit your fingers in it." I started acting like i was putting her little fingers in a glove. Then started "rolling the long sleeve on", rubbing her arm lightly to find a good vain. I also started to hum a song. Michelle closed her eyes listening carefully, focussing on my touch. I quikly took my chance and carefully stick the needle in, but she didn't seem to feel it. As fast as possible I took the blood I needed. "That was it." Michelle's eyes fly open. I show her the little tubes filled with her blood. "I think you deserved a lollipop." Placing the basket in front of her, I looked at her mom. Thank you, she mouthed. I winked back. God I love this job. So damn much.