Chapter 2:

However mister Stark asked me to stay out of their "civil war", somehow I ended up there. And I just stole Captains shield. That's how I became an Avenger. And now we finally are all friends again in our Avengers Tower. But Wanda and Pietro seem a little lost in thoughts. "Spidey-boy, something up?" I hear Bucky asking. "No not at all, mister Barnes." "Call me Bucky, please." I smile, knowing that it's still difficult for him. We all have our story, but for some of us it's still haunting us. Suddenly mister Stark askes: "Who is up for pizza? Peter pass me the phone please." I shoot a web in order to take the phone. Bucky mutters under his breath: "Nice one Parker." But Wanda just gets up out of her chair and walks away without a word. I see Pietro looking at me. With a small voice I ask: " Did I do something wrong?" "No Peter, Wanda is just going through a hard time." Not fully convinced I nod my head. Everyone remains silent. Pepper puts her arm around my shoulder, sqeezing me into a hug. Until Morgan tries to get in between us, climbing onto Pepper's lap. But it's Wanda who breaks the silence. "Pietro and I weren't the only ones when we worked for Ultron."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On our way to escape from HYDRA, Pietro and I came across a cell. But this time I didn't saw any thoughts on the other side. But I could here a soft voice coming out it. Pietro heared it too. It was a kids voice. "I am a lost boy from Neverland, usely hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we'll play in the woods. Always on the run from, captain Hook....." Using my powers, I opened the door. Inside we found a little girl. She was chained up to the wall. Her hair was dirty and tangled and she had the most beautifull eyes we've ever seen. She had 2 different colours in one eye. Bright emerald green that flowed over in bright purple. Later I learned that it was some sort of heterochromical irisidium. She was so beautifull and so young. We instantly decided to save her. But we also found some other things out. She had an backboneprothese. The scrars on her little back were cruel, but she handled it so damn well. After our escape we "adopted" her until Ultron came....

————————————————————————