2. Chaos

Akshara woke up to 5 messages from Abhimanyu and her eyes widened in shock as she reads them.

'Going out of town for one week due to a medical emergency. Will try to call once I reach there.'

She checked the time. The message was sent around 11:35 PM. He could have come to meet me. She scowled at the thought that he did not.

' On my way ... Will keep you updated.' She smiled as she reads the next two messages and how he tries to make her a part of his journey.

Maybe it's all in her head and he is not angry anymore. You did a blunder though. Angry or not, you should ask for forgiveness.

And as her eyes skimmed over the last message, her chest tightens. Because her Abhi never just say Good Morning. He always use his writing skill and type her a beautiful message along with it. And he always say I Love You and not Love you and there is no emoji.

"Okay ... Okay nothing is wrong. He is just busy. He is just busy," but her erratic heartbeat and buzzed mind was not helping her. The chaos her thoughts are enclosed in ... It might just burst.

It's all in your head... Don't let it overrule. She heard a voice in her head.

No, it's not only in your head. Please just sit and reflect what happened. The same voice but it felt different, it pleaded.

There are times in life where we feel so much, wants to do so much but at the end of the day, we get tied to the chains that binds us and pulls us back. There are debates that goes in our head. It's us only. It's only two parts of us but we listen to one and ignore the other. We don't see the plus point of both and make a decision because why to waste time right? And during such confrontation, Akshara Goenka let go of the other voice.

"It's all in my head, nothing else." And even though, a part of her did not agreed, she heaved a sigh of relief.

Getting up from her bed, she went to freshen up and then go see Bade papa and then work.

Abhimanyu on the other side had landed safely with his team and was currently busy with all the preparation and attending patients.

"Ab aapko kaisa feel ho Raha hai?" He asked, as one of the patient woke up from sleep.

"Ab thik lag raha hai," he nodded at the middle aged lady and went to check on others.

His day was getting busier and he could not be more thankful.

Life has already been a chaos and helping people has always been his shore. And he was thankful for the opportunity.

He knew he was being a little selfish by taking his work as distraction but he can't help it. He needed to distract his mind, he needed to let go, he just needed to be away.

Sighs. Falling down on the bed, he felt his head getting heavy and eyes drooping.

Life has finally get to him. Till now, Se Abhimanyu Birla has dodged, rolled over or threw back all the balls that came his way but this time, it's gonna smash him. Life is unfair and he knows it. He have been thrown and broken down far too many times to even care about the broken pieces anymore. He just lives with it.