found - 49

She tells me where he is and I stab her in the thigh. She screams out and I smile. "You sure?" I ask.

She nods frantically, "yes! Yes!"

I smirk and hank the knife from her leg. I slice her throat and her body slumps over. I throw the knife over on the table and leave the room. I slam the door behind me and sigh.

I run my hand through my hair as I make my way to the kitchen. "Killian, we have to go. I know where he is."

"What?"

"She told me where Lucas is."

I her my car keys and jog out to the car. Killian foiws and gets into the car too.

I speed to where she told me and slam the door open as I walk in. A man stands over Lucas and I point a gun to him. He was tall, bald and covered in tattoos. He wore dark blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt. His clothes hugged his body.

I put my finger on the trigger and Killian grabs my by my waist. He kisses my cheek softly. "Slow down. Just take a breath amore mio," he whispers.

I take a breath and walk closer to the man. He stares at me and says, "рад, что вы смогли это сделать!"

"Я хочу сына прямо сейчас!" I spit as I put my gun to his chest.

"Дорогая, если ты убьешь меня мои люди будут жаждать крови."

"Мне все равно. Я хочу своего сына!"

I smile before pulling the trigger. His body falls to the floor and Killian runs to grab Lucas. I turn to them and drop my gun into the crib he had been placed in. I sob as I grab Lucas from Killian.

"Kill-" I lock eyes with him. We both smile and I kiss him roughly.  "We got our boy," I say as I rest my forehead against his.

He smiles back, "we did amore mio!"

We drive back to the house and I slouch on the couch with Lucas in my arms. I kiss his head and rock him back and forth.

The thought of never seeing him again kills me. I never want to lose Lucas or any of mine and Killian's future kids ever.

Killian sits next to me and asks, "we have to talk about ealier amore mio."

"Kill, we got our son back. That is all that matters."

Our eyes meet as I look at him. "I know, but you killed the russian mafia leader."

"Yes, he told me. His men would be out for my head." I shrug, "fucking let them. He took our son and I got what I wanted."

I look behind us to see Terri, "could you take him to bed? Sit with him too please?"

She nods and grabs Lucas before walking off.

"He's going to send people to kill you baby."

"How? He's fucking dead."

Killian sighs, "I mean when he's found. His son will."

"Let him. They don't know that I fucking killed him!" I roll my eyes.

"Arizona! Think of us, Lucas, this baby!" He says loudly as he points to my slow growing bump.

"Why do you think I'm doing what it is that I'm doing Killian?" I yell, "everything i do is for you and Lucas!"

Killian scoffs, "you're being selfish. You're going to get yourself killed Arizona."

"I'll be protecting you while I do it!"

"I don't need you to protect me!" He yells as he stands up, "I should be protecting you! Not the other fucking way around!"

I stand too and yell, "well if you're dead then I die remember!"

"Arizona," he sighs. "We are going to have two kids. We can't just kill ourselves or get ourselves killed anymore."

"So what, our vows meant nothing?"

"Arizona I'm not going to fight about our vows when you know we both meant every fucking word!" He rolls his eyes as he turns to walk away.

"Then what is it? Huh? What the fuck is it then? We promised to fight side by side and die side by side if it came to that! We both promised before we even got married that if one died the other would follow!" I yell, "you, Kilian, you fucking promised."

He turns back to face me and yells, "I know what I fucking promised Arizona! You act like I wasn't fucking there! I am saying I'm not going to make my children fucking orphans!"

"We won't die is what I'm saying!" I scream at him, "if we die it's not going to be because we wanted it! We run a mafia for fucks sake, death is something that just happens!"

"I run a mafia. You do not!"

I stare at him silently for a second. "Fuck you, Killian."

I push passed him and walk upstairs, to my old room. I didn't want to be near him anymore. Our first fight as a married couple and we haven't even been married for a month.

I loved that man with every partical of my body, but right now I want to kill him.

We run this shit together no matter what. We are married, which means we do it together. We fight together. We die together. We stick together.

We are friends, lovers, and fucking partners. We don't do things big or drastic alone. We do it together, or so I thought.