⊙ Laptops (Badai x Reader)

hi itzs like 1:35 in the morning but i gen dont kno what im doing rn

continuing thizs and itzs like 2:48am rn

3rd person pov

"BANDU?" Y/N cried out, as they are chased by DeciDave in a vibrant red void. They continued to float/run for a bit longer to get lost track of him but he wouldnt stop trying to get them. Until..

"OW" Deci got pushed away by Bandu, whos now all pink, with laptops floating around him.

"Y/N? WHERE R U....?" Bandu, or now Badai floated around, looking for his friend. He spotted them and drifted over to them.

"BANDU? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Y/N looked at Bandu from head down to toe, and then back up again.

"ITS A LONG STORY, BUT WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"I DONT KNOW EITHER, BUT YOUR FRIEND IS RED AND HE'S CHASING ME."

"DONT WORRY ABOUT HIM, YOUR SAFE WITH ME NOW. I CAN TAKE YOU TO MY HOUSE FOR NOW!" Badai reassured.

Y/N'S POV

We are now back at Bandu's house, specifically in his room. He still didnt change back to his normal form. We were only sitting in his bed until

"HEY Y/N, WANNA WATCH [FAVORITE MOVIE/SHOW/VIDEO] IN ONE OF THE LAPTOPS WITH ME?" Badai offered.

"Yeah sure! Im bored too anyways." I saw his face light up in happiness. He laid one of the floating laptops infront of us and played [favorite movie/show/video]. We both laughed in between. I noticed that Badai look sleepy, I just cuddled with him from behind until he fell asleep.

He's changing back to his normal form and the laptops change back to phones, but the laptop that we were using still stayed.

A smile painted on my face, as I hug Bandu again. I felt sleepy, so I tucked his green blanket on the both of us and fell asleep with him.

~~Timezskip!~~

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy, but Bandu was still there, and I am locked in his hug. I couldnt do anything right now other than stay until he wakes up. I attempted to struggle to get out, but suprisingly he was strong, just like his older brother. (haha zsudden reference to that one expunged chapter amirite /j /j)

I sighed in defeat, and I tried to reach his face to give him a kiss. I saw his eyes open wide as I pull away from his face. He immediently became red. I laughed at him a bit as he covers his face. I only approached him closer and gave him more love and affection

"y/n... i just woke up... pleaseeee...aaaaa...." Bandu whined, making a "X<" face. "But your cute like that!" I teased him back, only making him blush harder. I laughed again until i felt his hands wrap around me tightly. He pulled me more closer to him for a tight hug.

"Mmpph!! Bndd!! I cnt breahe!!" He chuckled, as he kissed me on the forehead.

"mwa! Love you too, Y/N! nyehehe!" We both giggled.

We looked at the door since we heard it creak. Expunged was supposed to enter the room to tell that its breakfast, but he sees both of us cuddling. He only stared at me for a few seconds before closing the door again. I laughed and Bandu wheezed.

"Not only your brother is chaotic as fuck, he's really strange when it comes to these scenes too" I said and Bandu laughed harder.

587 words weew