? I want you.. (Bandu x Reader)

> hi im back yooo!!!!

> okay this is a different headcanon/AU but here you both stalk each other and not even one of you noticed that. (yes this was slightly inspired from that stalker x stalker comic dub i found on youtube like years ago AND yandere simulator hehe)
> also im writing this while having 2 eggs in my mouth

> Bandu: -"deez candies"-

> You: "insert funny qoute here"

> Bambom: 'god i fucking love strawberries'

> Ringi: ○"balls"○

________Y/N'S POV_________

You were just walkin home from school after a long ass day of suffering. You took out a picture of your best friend and blushed. These were pictures of him simply drinking coffee at Ringi and Bambom's Cafe, him just sleeping on the bus, him petting a few animals, and selfies of you with him. You took out your camera and started looking for him.

....

Bandu, on the other hand, is admiring you. He took pictures of you walking home with the images. He imagined that you were blushing because those pictures were him and Y/N.

-"If any other guy touches you, I swear i will hug them just too tight until they pop !~"-

The next day, you looked at your 'Bandu shrine'. you stared every single thing in there.

~~TIMESKIP~~

"Please dont ever come near Bandu again. Thanks!"

You hid your weapon in your bag, dragged the body and threw it in the fence, and prepared the little gift you are gonna give to your friend later after you meet this certain X person.

~~FLASHBACK~~

You found a note in your locker that says..

"Meet me tomorrow at the benches near the rooftop door, Breaktime ;)"

with an "-X" after the message.

~~TIMESKIP PART 2~~

You finally arrived at the rooftop. It took you a while to get there but meh its worth it. You went to the spot they asked you to go to. You sat in the bench and patiently waited.

Suprisingly, your best friend Bandu walked near you. He gave you a little friendly wave and pretends to ignore the little blood splot on your hand.

He sat beside you.

"Soo, you were the one who asked me to go here?"

-"yeee!!!"- Bandu happily jumped around you.

You blushed at the sight, and you handed him the gift box. He opened it.. It was a finger. He nervously laughed but took it anyways. He handed you a love letter too. He looked away from you, fully flustered.

You kept the letter in the bag and he kept the box in his pocket. Bandu asked you for your number just incase. You handed him a piece of paper and you both separated ways after that.

~~AT HOME~~

You headed straight to your room, ignoring your cheerful mother.

"Not now mom!!" You even yelled. You threw your things to a corner and immediately plopped on your bed. Opening your phone and started calling Bandu.

"baaaaaaaandduuuuuuuuu!!!!!~" you screamed at the phone.

-"henlo Y/N! I thought you were at Ringi and Bambom's Cafe.. ehe.."-

"I was planning to invite you there so I called you..!" You laughed.

"Okay just stay there and i'll get dressed." You hang up the phone before Bandu could say anything else.

_________BANDU'S POV_________

-"Did you just hang up the phone on me!?"- (im sorry i had to)

I sighed and waited at the cafe. I ordered a drink for myself.

I sat down at one of the tables until a small child brought a glass of orange juice.

-"Thanks, Bambom"-

'no problem!!!'

My friend just walked away and went back with Ringi.

I walked up to the front desk.

-"Hey Ringi, I wanna order [insert favorite food] for my friend who is coming in a bit."-

○"Alright sure."○

I nodded as he calls Bambom to bring the food to the table...

Y/N has arrived. They sat down on the table and waited for Bandu to come back.

__CLIFFHANGER!! IM SORRY,, I'LL CONTINUE THIS AS FAST AS I COULD I SWEAR - 648 words__