fourteen

"i was your victim."

---

hearing that, both of them become quiet. only the sound of wind could be hear until min-jun slightly coughed with her little smile.

she came closer to hyunjin and caressed his face. "you know--" he pushed her hand and she scoffed. "get away from here and leave me alone." he speaks and leaving the girl alone.

"that's how you want to play?! go with it!" she practically screamed provoking the other and he ignored it then just went straight to his dorm.

he unlocked the door and just limping going inside. after he locked the door, he walked straight to his door and went inside. he lay down on the bed without hesitating and sighed.

"why now?"

flashback (a year ago)

he saw her.

but did she ever notice him?

never.

~

"honey, i will not be around tomorrow. is that okay?" min-jun asked his boyfriend, hyunjin. he looks at her with his sincere eyes and pouted.

"but why? it's my first day as a second year student..." he looked down. she just laughed. "i got other things to do. we'll get to spend our time again, okay?" she asked and he just nodded.

only if he know this is the last moment of their relationship and the truth will finally speaks.

~

"hwang hyunjin!" she called for him in the rain. he turned around in limp, not wanting to see her face after what happened. "why?"

he looked at her.

"why me?"

"are you happy now?" he asked and she tried to hold his wrist. "we can talk about it--"

"there's no need for that! i got no one right now, and that's what you want, right? tell me, min-jun." he speaks but cracked his voice because of the tears.

she then cried.

why was she the one who cried?

it's me.

she made me cried.

"i fucking loved you. i loved you for my dear life. i spent my whole time just wih you, and you just fucking around with a random guy while we are dating?????" he exclaimed and there she is, standing without feeling guilty.

"hyunjin, please."

"please take the responsibility."

even if he wanted to, he can't.

she was the one who destroyed all the happiness of him. why would he do it?

"please, min-jun."

"even if you hate me since the first we met, just please. you don't have any right to do what you were doing just now. you need to realize that what you did to me right now is wrong. now we are over, i got nothing to do with you."

he said and smile a little then walks away from min-jun. in rain, he walked with a heart break, thinking what did he do to deserves this?

what did i do wrong?

"why me?"

end of flashback

"thank you for your time, felix!" a classmate of his third class sounded after he taught him something. "most welcome." he says and smiled then they separated. since felix got no classes left, he decided to just go back to his dorm.

but something on his mind keep on bothering him.

hyunjin.

"where is he?" he asked himself and just shrugs. he was walking to his dorm and he saw someone familiar so he stopped. "hyunjin?" he speaks and hyunjin stopped from his walk too.

"where have you be--" there when he realized the taller's pale face with red eyes.

was he crying...?

"i gotta go. i'm sorry." he says without saying goodbye unlike usual then just leaves the younger. "what's wrong with him today?" he asked himself and just walked to his dorm.

---

hyunjin's pov

i ran into felix, which i wish i'm not. with my pale face, seeing him would be embarassing. i would never show my face like this to anyone.

*ringtone*

i took out my phone from my pocket and answered the call.

"hi."

"hyunjin, i'm heading to your campus today. you got any classes right now?"

"no, why?"

"that's great, then. just wait at the usual place, i'll come to you."

changbin said and i ended the call. i sighed and walked slowly to the lobby.

maybe i'm walking too slow that i've noticed a familiar figure waiting at the lobby. "there you are!" he said and walks to me. "hyunjin????" he speaks and i looked at him.

"your face, are you sick?" he asked and i quickly shakes my head. "nah, overworked." i answered. "i know you like 10 years already, come on." he said and i laughed. he then handed me a paper bag that he usually bring.

i don't want to take it.

"hyunjin." he sounded. "this is for you, you should at least accept it." he speaks and i let out a heavy sigh. "it's not like i open them." i spoke.

"okay, you should. maybe she got some important things to tell you." changbin spoke. "if she do, she would come and see me face to face. why would she give me paper bags?" i yelled.

"do you even realize she is your mom for your fuck's sake?"

"and did she even realize i am his son, and not that crazy woman?! why would she believe one side and ignored me for almost two years???? i am her only son, changbin. i--" i didn't realize i already choked in tears.

no one's pov

"i....i always tried my best for her. and she always chose sides while i, am, her, only child." he said highlighting every word showing how mad he is.

"hyunjin..." changbin says and hugged the younger. he hugged him back and sniffed. "i want to meet her so fucking bad, hyung..."

"i badly want to."

they pulled out from the hug and changbin wiped some tears on hyunjin's face. "there you go, you got your friends behind you. don't you ever worry about that."

changbin says and hyunjin smiled a little with nodding. "just tell me if that girl keep on bothering you. i will do something for it." changbin spoke and hyunjin nodded. "thanks, changbin."

changbin smiled and he coughed to catch the other's attention. "hyunjin, i actually.... got something to tell you."

"go on, then." hyunjin said and waited for changbin to talk. "well,....."

"this sounds very, very, and very shocking. but i made my decision."

"decision...??? for...what...????"

"i....."

"i have a crush on felix."

---

i hate how this turns out bcs im getting bad at writing i hope yall dont mind