Chapter Twenty Two

Maddie's POV

I didn't know if this is the best decion or worst decision, I didn't really care.

At least I got time to refresh my mind and forget about Austin for a while.

I decided to go back to my school in two days, I wanted a good grade and graduated with my friends. It would be so fun!

Austin hadn't pay for my homeschooling too so it wasn't a big deal.

"Maddie, I'm so sorry about Austin. He's so fucked up right now" Alex broke the silence between us.

"It's okay, Alex. I understand. I feel him honestly" I replied.

"But are you sure that this is the best decision for you guys?" Alex asked, he made me doubt.

But I answered him confidently, "Yeah, I think I should know him more before we got into relationship. Look at me and him, we barely met and dated and this is the result. Completely a mess. So I think now I need some time since he hurt me last evening to forgive him".

He nodded in understanding.

"We're arrived at your house, Maddie" Alex told me.

"Thanks, Alex" I smiled.

Then we both left Alex's car and he helped me with my briefcase while I was unlocking my door.

He brought my briefcase to my house and put it in my bedroom. I thanked him for bringing my briefcase and gave him some orange juice.

"So you're not going for homeschool?" he asked.

"No, I really want to meet my friends and graduate with them in few weeks" I answered.

"It sounds pretty cool, I guess?" he responded.

"Yes of course it is, Alex" I smiled at him and he was drinking his juice.

"Maddie" his tone was serious, "Take care of yourself".

"Will do, you too, Alex. Take care of Austin for me too" I answered.

"Of course we will take care of him" he smiled and me and stood from his chair.

"Gotta go, I have to take care of drunk Austin" he said.

"Sure" I gave him a walk until we reached the main door and he climbed to his car and waved his hand to say goodbye then he left.

_____

Austin's POV.

"She told you that she needs some time right?" Zach said, his tone is like a mother.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Then you should listen to her. She listened to you for many times" Alex stated.

"Plus, what you've done was absolutely wrong. You did a big mistake, to be honest" Tyler added.

"I know guys, I know. I did a big mistake and it hurts her. She almost cried but I know she's strong and she won't easily cry" I replied.

"However you killed her heart" Zach reminded me.

"Yeah I know" I rubbed my face with my hands. I felt so depressed.

"Sooner or later she will come back" Tyler said and he was so sure.

"Yeah, she loves you. But looks like you 'want' her, not exactly 'love' her" Alex grinned.

Well, I couldn't give any comment for that statement. I was about to protest, but I knew it was true. I kind of want her and not exactly love her. I want her more than I love her.

"You shouldn't do that to her, she loves you, it's obvious. Don't hurt her, she doesn't deserve that" Robert said to me. I knew he was right.

I really wanna say sorry to her and promise her something better but I know it's just too late.

I think a lot about what Alex just said to me because I felt that it's true. I remembered what have we done and it seemed like I just wanted her to be mine, I want all of her to be mine when actually she loved me. That's my problem and I can't deal with that.

I didn't think that I should talk to her this day because she was still mad at me. I wanted to comfort her but I was completely a mess either.

The wine I drank was still affecting me. I got a headache and I can't see straight. If I drive to Maddie's house it would make everything worse.

"You need time for yourself bro. You should think about how to fix your relationship with Maddie and what to do with Azalee" Tyler said, supporting me.

"Yes, you should think and face your problem. However, you can't escape every single of problem you have" Robert added, he was giving me a supporting smile.

"We know you can do this, bro" Alex added.

"Thanks" I smiled at them and then walked into my bedroom to take a nap.