Chapter 4

Previously:

"B-Boris, I-I'm scared! W-What if...what If she's not gonna make it?!" Bendy sobbed. Boris wrapped his arms around him. "Shh...she's gonna be okay. Just pray, okay? J-Just pray." he said, rubbing circles on his back.

CUPS' POV:

We all sit down in the waiting area, hoping...praying that she'll be okay. Even though I don't know her, I feel like I miss her! After 2 hours of waiting, a nurse comes in. "Are you the party of Ms.Tidwell?" she asked us. "Mmhm." I hummed in response. "I have wonderful news! She's going to be okay! Come with me, she's waking up." she smiled. We jumped up, and followed her to the room she's in. When we get to it, she opens the door. We walk in to see her lying down, and hooked up to an IV, and a heart monitor. She's sleeping, at least she's gonna be okay. "I'll leave you with her, if you need anything, just let me know." she said, walking out of the room. Boris and Bendy walk to her, and sit down on her bedside. Me and Mug sit down in the chairs next to her. "Thank God, you're gonna be okay." Boris said stroking her hand. Bendy crawled up to her, and purred, rubbing her arm. "So...where did she come from?" Mug asked. "She came from another dimension." Boris smiled, looking at her. 'Another dimension huh? That explains her being human.'

"M-Miss me, guys?"

Our eyes widen, when we heard that voice.
"M-Madison?" Boris asked.
She nods.
"MADISON!" He and Bendy cry out in unison, hugging her. Boris places kisses all over her face. And Bendy starts to cry tears of joy. I couldn't hold back any more. I jumped up, and hugged her gently. "Thank goodness, you're alive!" I beamed.
We had a group hug moment, it lasted for a good while.

The doctor says that she'll be able to leave the hospital tomorrow! I'm so happy!