Chapter 5

MUGS' POV:

It's the next day, and we came to pick up Madison. I may not look it, or act it, but I'm ecstatic to see her again! I can't wait to see her smile...her sweet, amazing smile. We walked into her room, to see her dressed, and outta bed. We group hugged her, gently of course. Since Boris didn't sleep much, I offered to help her walk. Cup helped her stand, and I put her arm over my shoulder. We walked outta the hospital. I took her to her room, and helped her pack her things. I see something big and black. "What's that thing?" I asked her. She turned to look at it. "Oh! That's my tuba." she answered. ' So she plays the tuba? That's cool!' I say in thought. "Don't worry, I'll ask Cup to come get it." I told her. "Okay, Mugman." She smiled. 'Why's she so tense, and calling me by my whole name?'

"Call me Mug, okay?" I told her. She blushed, looking at me. "O-Okay." She replied. After we got her things, I noticed she felt a looked faint. "You okay? You look a little tired." I asked, honestly worried. "I'm fine as wine, Mug." she lied. I can clearly see she's not 'fine as wine'. "H-Here, lemme walk on my own. I'm p-probably just embarrassing y-you." she said trying to get outta my grip. "I don't think so, you're clearly not 'fine'. And I'm not letting you walk until I say so." I  said in a playful manner. Smirking, I picked her up bridle style, as she let out a squeak. Madi looked up at me, blushing a deep shade of reddish pick. Then she looked back down, to hide her face. 'Heh...cute.'

"Madi, I need to tell you-" I was cut off by Boris. "Hey Madi, ya got everything?" he asked her, walking towards us. When he saw Madi in my arms, he glares at me angrily. 'What the fuck! Why's he glaring at me?!' "Mhmm, everything except my tuba." she frowned.

Cups was talking to Bendy, and they both smiled. "Cups, can you bring Madi's tuba outta her room?" I asked, with Madi still in my arms. "Sure thing, Mug!" he beamed, somewhat skipping to the room. I can tell he's happy that Madi's alive. I'm okay with Cups hang'n out with Bendy now. I'm not too sure about Boris.

BORIS' POV

I'm so happy that Madi's gonna be okay! Me and Bendy were so thrilled, when we saw her open her eyes, yesterday! I covered her face in kisses, so what?! I was worried sick, about her! And since she's alive...I'll tell her how I feel! When I saw that bitch Mugman carrying her, I was pissed! 'Bitch, she's mine! She might not be now...but I can change that! I will make her mine!'

MY POV

I can feel the tension, between Mug and Boris! I cleared my throat, to get Mugs' attention. "Umm...Mug? Could you please put me down? My legs are asleep." I nervously giggled. He gave me a small smile, and a small nod. He put me down gently, and felt a hand squeeze my shoulder. I turn around, meeting a pair of brown eyes. Boris pulls me into a hug, and wags his tail. 'Aww...is Bowis jewese?' I baby-talked in my head. I wrap my arms around him, as he hugs me tighter. "I missed you guys, all last night." I beamed. "We missed you too, Madi" Cup beamed, gently setting my tuba down. He and Bendy run to us, and hugs me. I wince in pain, remembering the injury. 'Damn injury!' I thought angrily. Cups hears the noise, wide-eyed. "O-Oh gosh! I'm so sorry, Madi!" he panicked, letting go of me. I pull him into a hug, and said, "It's okay, Cups. You just didn't think about it." I reassured him. "We should get going...huh?" Bendy said with a sad frown. "Y-Yeah...I guess me and Mug, have to leave too." he replied, with sadness in his voice.

All of a sudden, I have an idea!(in Grus' accent) 'Lightbulb!' I look at Boris, and take his hand. "Boris, can I talk with ya for a second?" I asked, pulling him to a far corner. "Maybe they can come with us?!" I beamed, whispering. "No way in hell, Madi!" Boris said angrily, crossing his arms. "Boris?! Why not?! Do you still hate them?!" I said, with disappointment in my voice. "No...well I don't hate Cups. But I dunno bout Mugman!" he retorted. "WHY?!" I yelled, in frustration. "HE F***ING SHOT YOU, MADISON! I COULD'VE LOST YOU!" he eyes begin to well up in tears. "I...I could've." he sobbed. He collapsed to his knees, on the ground. I get down to the ground, and pull his head to my chest. He held onto me, like it was his last time. "Shhh...it's alright, Boris. I'm here...I'm right here." I said in a gentle voice. He sobs into my chest, heavily. After a few minutes, Boris calmed down. I was finally able to convince him, to let Mug and Cups to join us. Bendy and Cups jumped up and down, joyfully. "Well...I guess you'll be joining us, huh?" I asked Mug. He looked down at me, with a small smile, and nod. "Heh...I guess so." As we start to walk, I feel happy, and safe. I just met my other crushes. I wonder what lies ahead for us?