Chapter 22: Two Weeks

Chapter 22: Two weeks.

ELI'S POV

"Hey," tawag ko sakanya, tulala pa din sya matapos ng nangyari at sinabi ni Ate sa kanya kanina.

It hurts me to see her, like this.

I'm worried... and fucking pissed. She won't say anything. She won't tell me where she wants us to go. She won't even tell me what she wants to do or what she wants to eat. But, I am not pissed because of that.

I am pissed because of myself. I mean is that even possible? I hate myself, for letting this happen to her.

For letting something happen that hurts the woman I love.

I stopped the car so that I can talk to her.

"Ayame... you know you can tell me everything, anything."

She didn't respond. She just stared blankly, on the pavements and on the empty road.

"Ayame... please."

She opened the car door and stepped out. She stood there, in front of the tree.

She kept her silence, she did not even move an inch. She just stared at the Cherry Blossom tree, she just stared at the pink petals falling.

I, too, also opened the car door and followed her immediately.

She smiled while looking at the cherry blossoms and closed her eyes.

Yes, I admit that the scenery is breathtaking, but she made it more beautiful.

Staring at her... and the petals falling with her eyes closed, it's all beautiful.

"Utsukushii." I whispered. And she seemed to hear it.

I looked at her.

"Gomen... Eli gomenasai,"

I have this urge to hug her, tight.

You still have me, I'll never leave you.

Gusto ko sabihin sakanya yun.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this, at my worst. I'm sorry. It must be very hard for you. I'm sorry, I am so sorry. I am not going to make you worry again." Sabi nya sakin ng umiiyak.

"No, no. Don't think about me. I am the one who should be saying sorry since I forced you into this, thinking you'll get your revenge, to get what you deserve. And I just ended up hurting you. I am sorry for bringing you into this. I am sorry for hurting you." Sabi ko sa kanya.

"No, no. You did not hurt me, they did. You gave me a choice, you didn't force me into this. I shouldn't have expected that everything will go back to normal, like they used toc. It is my choice to come here in the first place, to plan my revenge. In fact, if you hadn't brought me here I would probably be really dead. Please don't blame yourself. I just want to escape, to get away from people, from my sister and to get away from your brother. Take me anywhere, away from here. Please, Eli." She held my hands, hers felt really cold. And she stared at me in the eyes,

I took a deep breath then I hugged her.

"Yes, I'll take you anywhere, away from here."

SAGEL'S POV

"Dammit! I can't find them! Alexander please tell me, where did they go?" shet naman, kanina pa ako tumatambay at kinukulit dito si Xander sa unit nya, ang tigas naman at ayaw sabihin kung nasaan sila kuya pumunta, paksheeet paano kung kasama na pala ni Kuya si Faye?