Chapter 23: Stay

Chapter 23: Stay.

CHERRY'S POV

I am planning to leave today, the house. And also Sagel.

Handa na lahat ng gamit ko. Hinihintay ko nalang si Sagel na bumalik para naman makapagpaalam ako sakanya. Para naman... mapanatag na sya.

*clink*

I want to nullify the marriage.

I know, hindi yun ganun kadali. Marami kaming dadaanang proseso ni Sagel.

Pero...

"I'm home." Sabi nya kaagad sakin pagbukas ng kwarto.

Alam ko naman na yun din ang gusto niya, ang maghiwalay kami.

"Hey, kumain ka na ba?" tanong ko sakanya.

"It's none of your business. Get out of my sight."

"I am planning to do that, I am waiting for you to come home just to say that... I'm leaving you." Sabi ko sakanya then yumuko ako. Tinaasan nya lang ako ng kilay.

"Don't make it sound like you're going to be a loss. Go, if that's what you want. It will make me feel so much better. Leave"

"Okay... Aringato... and also, Sayonara." Sabi ko sakanya then hinanda ko na yung gamit ko palabas ng bahay, I know this will make him so much happy. Though it breaks my heart.

Alam ko naman, na mali yung ginagawa ko una palang. Minahal ko lang naman si Sagel. Gusto ko lang naman na mapasakin sya kaya ko nagawa yung mga bagay na 'yun.

I even tried to kill my sister.

But now I know that she's still alive. And...

I'm just waiting for my death in the hands of my sister.

"Sayonara, Sakura."

Those were the last words na narinig ko mula sa asawa ko.

No, mula sa asawa ng kapatid ko.

Oo, ako yung pinakasalan. But under the name of my sister.

I still can't call him mine.

I already accepted defeat.

Damn, it hurts... it fucking hurts.

SAGEL'S POV

"I am planning to do that, I am waiting for you to come home just to say that... I'm leaving you."

Great. Just great. Now after all she has done, she's leaving me, too.

Her sister also left me and ran away with my brother, of all people.

"Okay, Sayonara." Sabi nya sakin then hinanda nya na yung mga gamit nya palabas ng pinto.

"Sayonara, Sakura." Sabi ko sakanya. Emotionless. Flat affect.

But somehow, it hurt a bit. Maybe because I've been with her for a year and she never failed to show me and make me feel that I am loved,

But she's not my Faye, she's not her sister. And I can't love her the way that I loved her sister.

Forget it, I have to look for my brother and Kohane.

ELI'S POV

"yaaaaaaaaaaaah! Fresh air! Salamat naman at nakalayo din ahhh~!" sabi nya kaagad pag baba nya ng kotse. She's so damn cute.

Dumating na kami ditto sa Mansion, actually~ this was own by our grandfather, which is the former leader of Famiglia, our mafia family.

"Hahaha. Kaya nga, you seem so happy."

[TNIEWTHGP 2]: THE NERD'S REVENGEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara