𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈.

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧- 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡.

A/N: Your thoughts mean alot to me and keep me motivated to go on, so please vote and comment <3

~🥀

"Jungkook, you are getting married and that's final."

It's mildly warm in the small space of Jungkook's room. The soft beams of sunlight that seep through the window are relaxing, and the sound of trees rustling is like a pleasing melody to his ears, along with the gentle warm breeze that swiftly enters the room, uninvited yet graceful.

The pleasantly warm weather outside is a stark contrast to the hideous cold man in front, who knows no other language than absolute fucking bullshit.

"Sir, with all due respect, Jungkook will not be getting married anytime soon." He speaks in a low yet stern tone, trying his best to maintain his composure, which, normally, is a piece of cake for him, yet, in this very moment where he can feel his nerves tingle in vexation at a mere voice, he could easily tell that the man before him never ceases to enrage him, in ways he didn't even know was possible.

"I believe you have no right to control the decision I've made for my son, Cherry." The tall man says with a straight face, he's sitting across him on the couch, clad in a ridiculously lavish suit, possibly to cover his poor, grim personality beneath all the expensive layers.

"I believe I have all the rights to do so. Jungkook is m-mine," Cherry picks on his nails, not wanting to look up at his father's face.

"Alright, that's enough!" Jeon Jaehwa yells, "I just want the best for you freaks because trust me, no one else would marry a lunatic like you." He spits angrily, causing Cherry to put his head down as he bites on his shaking lips, burying his fingernails in his palm with a clenched fist.

Anger. Sorrow. Dreadful. Protective.

That's what Cherry feels right now. But mostly, He feels ashamed. Ashamed of himself. This- this was all because of him. None of this would've happened if it wasn't for him.

The once warm and comfortable temperature in the room now drops down by what seems like a hundred degrees, the hurtful accusations and spiteful words from his father struck straight at his heart like an iceberg, and he can slowly feel himself sinking. Deeper.

But he will hold on. For his Jungkook. This marriage cannot happen. He will make sure of it. He'd get struck by thousands of icebergs or asteroids if need be, but he won't ever let Jungkook undergo all that suffering. Never.

He will do anything for the people he loves, and Jungkook is undoubtedly first on that list.

They are inseparable, and Cherry is bound on making sure it stays that way. After all, he doesn't like sharing what's his.

The authoritative tone of his Father's voice brings him back from his train of thoughts, "Listen carefully, you better bring Jungkook back before evening, your in-laws to be are coming soon to finalize the dea- wedding and I want all of you to be on your best fucking behavior, got it?"

When Cherry doesn't give a response -too occupied staring at his interesting feet- Jaehwa opens his filthy mouth again, speaking much louder this time with a hint of irritation "I said is that clear?"

"Go to hell."

Jaehwa smiles, "I'll take that as a yes."

And so, with the indistinct sound of footsteps followed by a loud thud, Jimin presumes the door is shut. He shifts in his leather chair, fully knowing what's coming next.