The moons big, it might be the end, omg why are you back?

TW: Scar dying.
No ones POV
[Helsknight fell out of the world]
[EvilXisima fell out of the world]
Geminitay fell out of the world]
The hermits communicators dinged. They didn't bother checking. It had been a week since False and X found Gem. She hadn't woke up and some of the hermits had given up hope. They had all given up hope until a must see message popped up. (A must see message is where the communicator will ding until you read it.)
[Docm77: What- oh]
[FalseSymmetry: X, is Gem at Pearl's base?]
[GoodtimeswithScar: Not there, spawn?]
[Xisumavoid: Everyone, meet there (yes you to Cub!)] *this is a must see message, sent by Xisumavoid*
[cubfan135: that was once- nvm]
The hermits all gathered their things and flew over to spawn. Gasps rang out as they saw Hels and Ex. "Hels, next time you trip, don't fall- uh, hi...?" Ex said. "Yeah great way to start off." Hels muttered. The hermits probably would have demanded answers, but their focus was on Gem. (Cue Mumbo giving Grian his cake back).  Gem was laying face first on the grass. Jevin decided to poke her with a stick. "Ok, ok, ok, Jevin, stop poking Gem with a stick; Hels, Ex, why are you here?" Xisuma asked. "Oh, we met Gem in the halfway point and then it started shaking and yeah." Ex said. X muttered some galactic and Ex looked offended. "You take that back right now!" X started laughing. Gem opened her eyes and yawned. "Wait- Hermitcraft!" She sprang up with a huge smile on her face. "Ex, Hels, your not idiots after all!" Gem said happily. Some hermits laughed some ran up and hugged the hermit some just stayed where they were. "Well um so I guess things are hectic but um we all need to leave, the moon and other things, it's not safe anymore." Xisuma said. The hermits nodded and all said goodbye to each other, some even said goodbye to Ex and Hels. "Scar!" Gem called out. "Yeah?" Scar responded. "Can you take Goose with Jellie and make sure he's ok?" Gem asked. "Of course!" He said before walking off. Scar went to fly off with his elytra but almost immediately crashed into a tree.
[GoodtimeswithScar experienced kinetic energy]
One hermit groaned. "Come on Scar!" Grian pouted before handing Tango 3 diamonds. Gem smiled as she walked back to her base. Even if they had to leave this season she knew that the next one would be safe, funny, and secure.

Hello everyone! How are you? Hopefully your doing ok! I think this ends Secure and I think I'll leave it at this. I mean I have to wait for season nine now anyways. Have a great day/night and I'll see y'all shortly!