Say I Do

I'm so glad that I met someone like you, you make me feel so alive, feels like I can touch the sky. Everytime I'm with you I feel a love so real, and I love how you stay besides me even when the pain gets real and when we lose sleep due to the rage we both feel.

you give me a love I've never known and that's why I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Right now I want to get on my knee and ask you to marry me, I want to make you my wife, all I can say is I do.

I might be impatient but this is how I feel when I walk next to you, I'm happy and nervous, think I'm about to ugly cry when I see you in your wedding dress. Baby I love you, it feels like I need you, will you say I do? 

When I'm with you I'm at home and there's no place I would rather be. You are my heart and my soul, I found someone who's for me in every single way.

It took a lot of trials and tribulations and lots under appreciation now your the one I'm appreciating, I want nobody else, don't need nothing else but you, and there will be someone calling you mommy soon, can't wait till they're due.

I love you, that is true, I want to see you at the altar and say I do. You helped me find love in myself and that's why I'm in love with you. You woke me up from my nightmares and filled me with pleasant dreams, I'm a lucky man, I'm glad that you're mine.