For Me

It's the girl for me, it's the girl for me i love the way her hair flows and curls and shine up in the sun, brown sugar, honey glazed, maple syrup eyes love it when they glisten in the light.

It's the girl for me, it's the girl for me, those thighs and smile does it for me, I love the way she bask in her own skin.

It's the girl for me, it's the girl me, her personality is so complex because she been through it all, she covers up her heart because she been hurt before, her scars are so deep she fears they'll never heal, but deep down she has a really big heart and she's really beautiful when she opens up just be nice to her.

oh it's the girl for me, it's the girl me, I love the way she's dances in her essence as she bask in her excellence, nothing but beautiful melanin, love the way she looks like a queen.

Lovely melanin looking like pearls and diamonds when she glows, when she's under pressure it definitely shows. It's the girl for me, the beautiful girl for me, she's a goddess with beautiful wings I want to fly along the sky with you. It's the girl for me, it's the girl for me.

I shiver every time her eyes meet mine, I think about her all the time, I can't get you out my mind, I just want to make you mine. She's so precious it should be a crime.

It's the girl for me, it's the girl for me, I love to listen to her voice like a melody, I feel meeting her was my destiny. It's the girl for me, it's the girl for me