𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼

Chapter Eighteen

"Don't want to... not going to..."

"Don't wanna die here so I'm not gonna."

A certain oni was stumbling through the forest, her breathing was labored and her footsteps dragged.

She was no longer bleeding from the beatdown she took earlier and her arms were no longer in that mangled state they'd been in once she finally woke up.

Her e/c eyes were slightly glazed over as she followed those three familiar sources of chakra. Naruto and Sasuke's were different from before, somewhat abnormal.

Even more of a reason for her to push through the pain andfind them. She just had to keep walking.

Keep walking and she'd be alright.

Keep walking. Keep walking...!

Y/n tripped over a root with a yelp, landing in the dirt. She remained there for a moment, unmoving and quiet.

'Sakura... hold on. I'll be there soon!' y/n thought, struggling to push herself to her feet. She strained, groaning as the pain in her body spiked up once more.

She flopped back to the ground with a noise of defeat, turning and rolling onto her back with a wince.

"Still suck at it I guess... I only managed to handle the bleeding as well as the situation with my arms but not the other internal injuries." y/n murmured then scoffed, "Hmph! How am I supposed to get better if I'm not allowed to use it at all?"

She reached up and tentatively brushed her fingers over the spot where one of her horns had cracked.

It wasn't broken off fully so she was fine.
For now, at least...

The oni nipped her thumb, her fang slicing through the skin and allowing blood to seep through the cut.

She placed her right hand on the ground with a quiet, "Hey... Ushi, bud. I need your help right now..."

There was a poof of smoke before a small bull appeared. It was a chunky lil thing with stubby little legs and a grumpy lil face. He had very defined eyebrows as well and looked... a little concerned somehow.

The bull gave the oni a worried look as she laid there on the ground, having finally passed out again.

Ushi seems to frown before wiggling on under the oni. It was a moment before the tiny bull managed to lift the oni.

After making sure she wasn't gonna fall off, the bull pranced off with the unconscious oni on his back, on a mission to find the rest of her teammates.

Uh... wherever they were.

It didn't take him too long before he came across a clearing where a certain pink haired girl had taken shelter under a tree along with the unconscious idiot duo.

Ushi perked up but hesitated, noting the trap placed in front of the makeshift shelter. He carefully made his way past it, making his way on over and giving Sakura a curious look.

She was asleep.

The angry looking bull glanced at Sasuke and Naruto next, noting their awful state. An idea came to mind as the bull wiggled so that y/n would fall off his back. Though she kinda smacked her head against the ground rather hard.

The little bull mooed, hopping on y/n's belly and knocking the air out of her, effectively waking her up.

"Ow! Ushi!" y/n cried, sitting up.

"AH! STAY AWAY!" Sakura shouted, waking up with a start and smacking y/n across the face violently, "Oh!"

"Owww, darn it! That hurt!" y/n complained and flinched when the pink haired girl hugged her.