Portal sucking

Correction on spelling and grammar is appreciated throughout the series!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○○●○

It was a completely normal day in UA. Monoma saying how class-1B is superior to class-1A, Todoroki coming up with more love child theories, Bakugou about to kill Kaminari for eating his spicy mochi, Bakugou being held back by Kirishima while Kaminari is hiding behind Midoriya, and the rest of the class is either talking amongst themselves or are watching the spectacle unfold with a bag of Popcorn that magically appeared on their desks. They aren't going to question how it got there.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡○♡○♡•♡•♡•♡•

Kaminari currently had both his hands on Midoriya's shoulder while crouching down a little so he could hide behind him. "Kaminari-kun! Stop hiding behind me! Kacchan's going to hurt both of us!" Midoriya whisper-shouts, leaning back into Kaminari's grip to do so.

"No can do, man! I want to live!" Kaminari whisper-shouts back.

"So do I!"

Uraraka is currently sitting on a desk, listening to Todoroki's secret love child theories with slight concern. She glances to her side and notices big, white letters on the board. "Hey, Guys! What's that on the board?"

"What?" Kirishima asks while still holding back Bakugou. "Oh yeah. It says "Portal sucking"."

"How do you think it got there, mon amie?" Aoyama asked.

"Maybe Aizawa-sensei wrote that earlier?" Kirishima guesses, still holding on tight to Bakugou.

"We would have noticed it, though. The letters are really big. Plus Aizawa-sensei would've announced that before he went to sleep," Kaminari states, still hiding behind Midoriya.

"Maybe he forgot," Sero says.

"I guess that's a possibility, but what do they even mean though? The words, I mean," Midoriya asked

"I don't know, dude," Sero says

The rest of the class stopped talking so they could listen to the conversation, so the classroom fell silent. Luckily, Bakugou broke that silence very quickly. "YOU BASTARD! LET ME GO! DEKU, YOU'RE NEXT!"

Everyone laughed a bit while Midoriya and Kaminari were trembling. The Class resumed how it was just moments ago.

Yup, everything was normal. A small hiccup but that was resolved, somewhat. Yes, all was fine. until...

Whoosh!

A giants circular portal appears, sucking everything in its path.

"H-hey! What the heck is this?! Is the LOV attacking again?!" Kaminari asks, grabbing onto Midoriya's ankle. The latter currently grabbing the leg of a desk that miraculously hasn't been sucked in yet.

"No way in hell! The mist guys' portals don't inhale everything!" Sero screams while grabbing onto Aoyama's ankle. The other grabbed onto one of Mineta's purple balls that landed on his desk.

"Mineta, you okay?" Shoji asked, using one of Mineta's sticky purple balls he threw around the room with his left hand. Some balls landed on the desks or the floor.

"Yeah, I didn't overuse my quirk just yet," Mineta says, using his left arm to hold onto one of his purple balls that were on his desk, his right arm now dangling to his side.

"Thanks, Mineta-kun!" Aoyama yells.

"No problem!" Mineta yells back.

"I don't care who that is! It sucked in Kirishima and Kacchan! We don't know if they're safe or not!" Midoriya yells.

"Why hasn't Aizawa-sensei said anything yet?! He should've woken up by now!" Jirou hollers, using one of Mineta's sticky purple balls to stick onto the wall.

"I can see behind his desk and he's not there!" Uraraka shouts.

"WHAT?!" Iida screams.

Three high pitch screams were heard and everyone looked behind them.

"OH NO! IT GOT, URARAKA, TODOROKI, KAMINARI, AND MIDORIYA!" Momo shouts.

"Uhm guys, I think my ball is becoming unstuck," Tokoyami says.

"Shit, mine too!"

"Merde! Mine too!"

"How the hell?!"

"AHHH!"

"FUCK! IT GOT JIROU!"

"Mine just got looser!"

"Same!"

"AAHH!"

"AHHH!"

"DAMN IT! THE PORTAL GOT MOMO AND MINETA!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

And thus, the portal closed in on itself. Leaving a messy, quiet room.