--- Mini Update ---

Hi everyone! 

It's been a minute since I last updated this and due to how long its been, I decided to make some pictures for this story as an update since im close to done with the new chapter (writes block is surpisingly difficult to deal with). The pictures below are photos of what I thought your friends Amaya and Mayumi would look like and what Smiley and Angry would look like. :) This is just for funsies chapter and the new written chapter will be up soon. Feel free to comment anything you want to see drawn out for this story on any of the chapters that way I can doodle them out for the mini updates! 

Okay, that wraps it up! Enjoy!

--------------------------

Here's the girlies you're friends with, signed with their names the way tha ti think they would write them. :) Amaya is midsize and short so she's like 5'2 - 5'4 and Mayumi is like 5'6 - 5'8. Fun facts about our girls:

- Amaya loves chocolate covered strawberries, her favorite flower is a tulip, she loves corgis and animals with short legs, she's bad at math and science but loves literature, loves Chrissy Chlapecka, lactose intolerant but eats dairy products anyway <3. 

- Mayumi adores anything spicy, has a questionably high tolerance when it comes to drinking, hates the color orange, likes animals but would never own one, emeralds > diamonds, lacks a filter, wants a neck tattoo, and has matching besties tattoos on her bucket list.

And here are the boys! Ya boys Smiley and Angry are here to show what they were doing the night of the party after they got home (sleepy Angry <3). This is what I envision them to look like, given that the anime and the manga drop hints about it all over the place. This also includes how I think they woudl write their names (I headcannon that Smiley obsessed over his signature when he was in elementary school because he thought he was going to be a pro singer and now he still uses it because it grew on him.) Fun facts about your faves:

- Smiley 100% has 2 phones and calls one his trap phone, used to be good at math but now sucks since it has the alphabet now (he has a 72 in calculus and is only passing because Angry helps him), he wants a boxer and a pitbull when he gets his own place because he has a soft spot for them, adores spicy food and hypebeast fashion (he thinks supreme is peak fashion), is tiktok famous for his fact or cap vids and thirst trap vids that occasionally feature Angry (Angry hates the limelight and only does tiktok dances. When Smiley reads the comments that're about him, Angry blushes and gets really embarrassed/shy), loves his motorcycle more than the women he flirts with and refuses to let nayone near it unless they are on his main rotation (the same goes for his main phone, he doesnt have names saved, only nicknames about their performance in bed.), he is 100% the fuckboi we should all avoid but still fall for. 

- Angry is a sweetheart that is misunderstood and misjudged for his constant scowl, he loves cats and they take a liking to him no matter where he goes, is also on the verge of failing calculus but is honestly trying his best while Smiley flirts with the teacher for grade improvements, he has 3 friends that share his interests and he is seen as a quiet shy boy (even nicknamed 'Smiley's shadow' by some of his peers jokingly), he collects figurines of his idols and has a record player for some of his old vinyl records he got from his dad when he was still around, he has a good sense of fashion but its a muted one thats opposite of Smiley's, he loves cherries and blackberries, especially in ice cream and insists on having it even though Smiley thinks its gross (Smiley is a moose tracks and double chocolate fudge kinds guy), has a knack for baking whereas smilley has a knack for cooking, and Angry adores reading and loves being read to (reminds him of his childhood bedtime sotries and falls asleep anytime someone reads to him).