||15||

"Hello? Who is this?"

Yoongi's POV

I jumped up in surprise, clutching my phone to my ear.

"Minji-ah?? Is that you?"

"Yeah of course it's me. Who else would it be?"

"I thought you wouldn't lift my call..."

"Why wouldn't I? What happened Yoongi? You seem surprised."

"Yeah I'm surprised 'cuz the girl who disappeared in a matter of hours without a trace is asking me what happened." I said, gripping my phone tightly, anger consuming me like a wave.

"Where the hell are you? You disappeared into thin air! I couldn't find you anywhere after I came home, the car keys you gave me won't work, the other boys don't remember you and all your clothes are gone!! Do you know how worried I was?!" I said, my voice breaking at the end. I felt something wet on my cheeks and saw that they were tears.

Why am I even crying? I have barely known her  for a month.

".....You were worried about me?"

"OF COURSE I WAS YOU IDIOT!!" I finally exploded, breaking down into sobs. "I-I thought I lost you forever!! I thought I would never see you again!!" I said, crying harder.

"...."

"Come meet me at the rooftop."

I looked at the phone through blurred vision. The call had ended. I quickly stood up and wiped my eyes. The others, probably hearing my cries had rushed into the room.

"Hyung!! What happened?! Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked me, his usually mischievous eyes now serious, narrowed in concern.

"Yoongi-ah, are you okay?" Jin hyung asked me, but I ignored them all and ran out the door to the rooftop.

Minji's POV

Seoul Prime Hotel

"Heesung-ah. What did you do?" I looked at him lowering my phone.

"I just did what needed to be done." He replied nonchalantly.

"You erased me from their minds? Why??" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"For their safety and yours too. You were getting too emotionally attached to them and you know it."

"That still gives me no reason as to why you left out Yoongi then."