First Meeting

Y/n pov.

It's 11:45pm in the night, and here I am walking to my apartment you guys maybe thinking what I am doing here so actually I was coming from the company and in the middle my car broke down, so lefty car there only thought to go to my old apartment because it was near only.

As I was walking I suddenly hear some growns like someone was in pain. I was sacred but then also curiousty takes over me and I went to see who is there.

Tae pov.

I came for midnight walk. I was walking peacefully until someone suddenly stabbed my arm from behind . I look back and saw that one of my enemy attack me.

I was alone fighting but there more than 10 to 20 mans and I can't fight them all with my injured arm and I forget bring my gun also.

Anyhow I run from there and hide here in this alley. I got so exhustted that I sit here  for sometime. I look at my hand and it was continusly bleeding. I don't know when I blackout..

Y/n pov.

I went towards that alley and I saw a guy sitting there with blood. I quickly rush towards him and take out my handerchief tie it around his wound.
I tap his cheek too wake him but he is unconscious. I put his hand around my neck and my hands around his waist and walk to my home seriously he is so heavy but I can't left him there also.
Anyhow I bring him to my bedroom and lay him on my bed.

He is soo heavy. I said and went towards my drawer and bring first aid kit
And treat his wounds. It was quite deep. I thought and went to washroom to get changed.

I came out wearing this and then went to kitchen too cook something for me and for Mr

I came out wearing this and then went to kitchen too cook something for me and for Mr. Stranger..

Heyyy guyss it's your dear Author..
I hope you guys like this part. I will upload new part tomorrow only...
If you like my story plz follow me
  And
Don't Copy itt
           Byeee....😊😊