Shes mines !

Unknown P.o.v

"Yea man I Followed Lauren Out the mall . Her and Jay got into A heated argument and it ended badly "

"Finally she left that bitch ass little girl. Cant take Care of her no damn way."

What happened after she left the mall?

"She was walking and some other fugazzi Looking Stud Stopped her. They talked for a brief moment.  All the while, it was pissing me  off even more. They finally stopped all the chit chat,  and went on their separate ways."

For the last couple of Weeks , Lauren and Tre had been hanging out heavily . They did everything together . From Shopping , going on Little kid dates to go get ice cream , and playing ball. Not once  had  I spotted Lauren with Jay ass. I guess  Lauren was  teaching  Jay a lesson after the  incident  at the mall.

Jay's P.o.v

Me and Laury Havent talked since we had that big incident . Everbody told me I was wrong about calling her a hoe , but I truly dont give a damn . She  left on her  own. Im not about to beg no female to be  with me.

"Nigga You need to go get Lauren Back man ." My Nigga Ryan said . Ryan wasnt like some of them typical Hood niggas  . He was street smart like a motherfucker , but the nigga stayed in his books. He was a tall muthafucker too . He a redbone with a hint of freckles . Hazel eyes and some pretty white teeth . If I wasnt so Gay , I would probaly.... Nah Fuck that ! I like pussy too much . Almost had you there DIdnt I ?

"Man Whatever . If she wanted to leave then shid.. Let her be. She was too worried about being in the drug game , that she dont see she can get whatever she want from me ." I know yall may think i dont want my girl to have her own . I mean i love an Independent Woman Ya feel me . But , Lauren Different . She told me her lifestyle . How she had to work hard 24/24 to make sure she was good because her parents treated her like shit. I just want to give her a break .

"I mean Dawg , You cant take Lauren out of the lifestyle she has lived . Hell ,yall can be like bonnie and Clyde. She know everything about the streets. Make an advantage of it ! "

He had a point there . But !!! My female didnt need to be put in harms way . I would rather be buried by her than the other way around. " Yea man Im understanding what you saying." I lied .

Before Ryan could give me his "I know youre not listening " speech , Shoronda stanking ass come up . Hughh !! Here we go .

"Wassup Ryan . Hey Jasmine ." Shoronda say with a snarl .

Before Ryan could even Greet the hoe, I stopped all that shit ! "What you want Shoronda? Your Kind aint welcomed over here. "

"My kind ? Ha you funny . But anyways , Ryan Jessie, Ryan's girlfriemd/babymomma, said can you come help her to the car . She said her feet to swollen.

"Why you just aint help her ?"

"That aint my job !"

"Aye yall chill out . Yall ass be really bugging on each other . Yall mfkas use to be high in love . I mean HIGH in love . "

It was a akward silence between the three of us .

"Man yall need to talk that shit out . It aint healthy. Imma hit you up later Jay ." Ryan dapped me and Left . I was left with Shoronda.

"Man uhh wyo todae ? "

"Nothing . Why ? "

She trying my paitence. "Look Im trying to be civil with you . Now you want to hang at my house or not !?" She aint answer . Shidd I walked away on that ass.

"Wait !!!" I smirked cus I knew she was gone change her mind . Yo jay what the fuck you doing? It seemed I was still attracted to Shoronda. Dont get me wrong , Shoronda's gorgeous as fuck. Thick , pretty hair , high cheeks bones with a pretty smile to match . "I changed my mind. I wanna come hang with you ."

"Mhm . Get in ."

The ride to my house was quick , but right now it felt like it was taking hours. The whole ride we were silent until "Fetty Wap- Trap queen" come on . Our song .

As the song played , We sung along. "

And I get high with my baby

I just left the mall, I'm getting fly with my baby, yeah

And I can ride with my baby

I be in the kitchen cooking pies with my baby, yeah

And I can ride with my baby

I just left the mall, I'm getting fly with my baby, yeah

And I can ride with my baby

I be in the kitchen cooking pies with my baby" As we Were singing and driving , Something happened. Me and Ronda made eye contact. I could see in her eyes That she missed me . That I ,in a way, missed her too. I turned my head quickly back to the road like it never happened.

We sat quiet for the Remainder of the Ride.

5 minutes Later , We were parked in front of my house. My Dad wasnt home . Like always.

"Wow ! It feels Like I havent been here in Years ." Ronda Said entering my front Door.

While Ronda sat down and turned to her favorite series on demand ,Love and Hip Hop, I went to the Kitchen. I wanted to see if Laury Ever texted me back . I sent her Like 100 messages and left ten voicemails. Still no answer. I missed my shordii man !

"So are you gone come watch tv with me or not?"

"Yea here I come . Um you hungry ?"

"Nah. May I just have something to drink please?"

"Mos def"

For 3 and a half hours , We watched Love and Hip Hop. Now I understood why girls loved this drama shit so much . It was interesting as fuck !

"Ok so if you were stevie jay , Who would you pick Joselyn or MiMi ?

"Hmmmm , If I had to choose I would pickkk...." Joselyn was bad , but she look like a man . Mimi , on the other hand , she was bad but , She was crazy. Crazy was a bonus to my heart tho. "I would pick Mimi." I said

"You know she a freak right ? She got a sex tape and everything ."

No wonder I liked her. She a freaky motherfucker. Me likey ! "So about that sex tape then..." I say as I chuckled. Ronda tried to hold hers in , but she let a snicker out .

As we laughed , Ronda snuck in a kiss. "What you do that fah ?"

"I dont know . I-Im sorry." Ronda say as she plays with her little fingers.

"Kiss her . You know you want to . " Devil conscious me said.

"No ! You have alot of shit to lose. You remember Lauren . HELLO !! " Angel me said.

Fuck it ! I kissed her . To be honest I loved it too . Her lips were still soft like they use to be. I was already thinking does her pussy still taste the same . Mmmmmm.

Shoronda's P.o.v

I was intrigued that Jay had kissed me. But what we had was nothing new. I dont know why she thought that that Lauren bitch would take my spot. It was impossible. I was her first and her last.

"Wait. " I separated her lips from mine.

"Wassup ? What?" It was a turn on to see Jay still wanted me as bad as I wanted her .

"I wanted to apologize for what I did to you. It was stupid , and im sor....." I felt tears watering in my eyes .

Jay brought me into her arms. "Its ok baby. Member ? Jay and Ro forever? "