one

"Love Formula"

"We need to think of a distraction for the hunters while me, Malia, Lydia and Argent sneak into the armory" Scott said looking around at the puzzled faces, waiting for an answer.

"I have an idea" Liam said and all eyes were upon him. "I could lure them to the abandoned zoo" only he knew what was he saying "Like, Mason could get Nolan's attention and bring some provisions to the abandoned zoo and they would think that there's where we hide" he added, now somehow making sense.

"If you think I would let my Beta alone with a bunch of hunters after his back that's out of discussion" Scott said and before Liam could complain he added "You can't go alone, you need someone to go with you".

"Alright, I want Theo to come" Liam said. Theo darted his eyes at the beta from the spot he was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. A little smirk blossomed in the corner of his mouth.

"Perfect, Theo is probably one of the only people I would trust you having around in this situation" Scott said and everyone looked at him taken aback. No one dared to say something although the wish was burning inside.

"Yeah, just assume I would go. No bother asking me" Theo said finally stepping in line with the others. He was looking between Liam and Scott.

"So you don't wanna go?" The Alpha asked and Theo darted an offended look.

"I never said I don't want to go" Theo said and he could feel every one's look burning into his skin. He especially felt Liam's.

"Very good then" Scott said and before continuing to with the plan, his eyes laid on Mason, both of them trying to keep their smiles back.

Mason just pulled away from the zoo and it was just Liam and Theo with a bunch of hunter that were about to be all over them. They were waiting for the hunters to come.

"Thanks for coming" Liam said while both of them peaked through for any signal that the hunters would show up.

"Yeah it's no big deal" Theo said, not even daring looking at the boy next to him.

"It is"

"Look" Theo alarmed, pointing out at Nolan and two other hunters.

"It's just Nolan and two other guys" he said mumbling.

"Where are the back up?" Theo mumbled underneath his breath.

"Well they only saw us and they're not going to believe Nolan" Liam said looking at Theo for once.

"So they have to believe us" Theo smirked "Isn't that right?" he yelled.

And that's it when everything started. Broken noses, ripping t-shirts, fighting, trying to get the attention with what they were best at. And being the bait.

"Liam wake up," the Chimera shook the beta's unconscious body "Liam wake up" he said slapping him hard on his face. Liam was only then opening his eyes, scrunching his nose and looking at Theo between his eyelashes.