CHAPTER 2

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

ƭ ω σ

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

| YOUR POV |

After a long walk, Kyo and I reached our destination. I had to admit, at first look, it looks nice and quiet. This place will be perfect for us! Even though, Kyo says that we're going to live with a Rat holder.

Kyo rang the door bell and we could hear footsteps. The door was slide and there was a man standing in front of us, wearing a yukata.

"Kyo-chan! You are here!" The man exclaimed in happiness.

'Is this the rat holder? But I don't feel any irritation towards this person...'

"Oh! You brought a cat. Is it yours, Kyo-chan?" The man asked as he tried to pet me.

'Who are you?! And don't touch me!' I hissed, making him stop from petting him.

"This is my cat. Her name is Nao, she is smarter than a normal cat. Please treat her as if she's a human. She hates being treat like a cat" Kyo explained and I looked at the man proudly.

'That is right! Now tell me, who are you weird man' Kyo looked at me then to that man.

"She wants to know who you are" Kyo translated for me.

"How did you know that?" The man asked in surprised.

"Somehow, I can understand her better than the other cats. Must be because we spent so many years together now" Kyo explained.

"Well then, my name is Shigure Sohma. It is nice to meet you, Nao-chan" Shigure introduced himself to me.

'Sohma? Another one?'

"He's another family, Nao. Another zodiac holder" Kyo told me.

'Oh, I see....is he the rat holder?'

"He's not. He's the dog holder" Kyo said and I hissed.

'A dog?! Why are you trying to kill us, Kyo?!'

Kyo sighed and patted my head.

"Calm down, Nao. He's not a threat to us, only annoying" Kyo told me.

| NO ONE'S POV |

Shigure was shocked but at the same time amused of how Kyo was talking with his cat.

"You told your cat about our secret?" Shigure asked and you glared at him.

"It's not like she will tell to anyone. Like I said, she is different" Kyo answered.

'I should be the one to be suspiscious about you. I have a bad feeling about you' You kept glaring Shigure and he noticed it.

"I don't think your cat likes me at all" Shigure sweatdropped.

"She's just not use meeting new people. She'll warm up soon" Kyo replied and Shigure looked at you. Your face was saying "never".

'Maybe because I'm a Dog Holder' Shigure thought.

"Can you show me my room? We're tired and we want to rest" Kyo said to Shigure.

"Sure! Please, enter!" Shigure let them in and showed Kyo his new room.

"Yuki's room will be across yours. Please do not damage any of my things" Shigure begged. He knew how bad Kyo and Yuki fight.

"If he doesn't start something, then your things will be fine" Kyo said and after that Shigure left. You jumped from Kyo's shoulder and examined your new room.

"It's not like our old room. Can't really complain" Kyo told you. You jumped in the window and saw the view.

'At least we have a view. Oh well' You thought.

"Kazuma should've return with us. Now, we're stuck here with these people" He said and you agreed. Well you agree to anything he says.

"You should make some friends here, Nao. So that you don't get bored" Kyo told you and you shook your head.

'No way! I am not going to make friends with random cats! Besides, we'll go back home once Kazuma returns, right?'

"You can't stay alone forever, Nao. Staying here will be boring for you" He said.

'But you're here too!'

"I also don't know for how long we'll stay here. Kazuma hasn't said anything yet" Kyo said.

'Ah! I wish Kazuma would call'

Kyo yawned and streched his arms. He fixed his futon and laid down.

"I'll take a nap. If you want you can join me" Kyo told you.

'Don't mind if I do' You laid beside him and closed your eyes.

~•~

The sun was setting when you woke up. When you opened your eyes, Kyo wasn't beside you. He was missing!

'Kyo!!!' You looked around and saw an empty too.

'Oh no! Where are you?! Did the dog get you when I was asleep?! I should not have slept!' You saw the door opened and you dashed outside looking for Kyo.

'Where did the dog take you? Don't worry, Kyo! I am coming!' You looked as you run. Then you bumped into someone's leg.

"A cat?" You heard a voice. You looked up and saw a boy with gray hair. He's a beauty! But for some reason, looking at his face makes you a bit irritated.

"What's a cat doing here?" The boy asked.

'Who in the world is this?' You shook your head.

'He's not important. I need to find Kyo as soon as possible' You ran passed the boy who kept staring at you as you run.

"What a weird cat"