2

George woke up from strange noises coming from outside his room, "Sapnaphmhmmm~~~" George knew what was happening so he decided to go back to sleep but he couldn't sleep for Karl and Nick was too loud having 'fun' so he opened his phone then went to his Spotify and played a random song, after several songs he went back to sleep.

*Alarm Ringing* its 7:00 am George woke up from his phone alarm and turned it off then he quickly stood up and went outside his room. When he got out of his room the first thing he sees is Nick cooking only wearing a towel on his waist, "Morning" Nick greeted George with a smile, "Morning" George replied whilst yawning. "How do you like your eggs George? "Nick asked George, "I can cook for myself Nick" George said whilst sitting on a chair still yawning constantly, "So scrambled it is then" Nick said even tho George clearly said 'he can cook for himself'.

"Why up this early? " Nick asked George while chewing, "Well I'm going to a job interview at this Job I've always wanted to work at" George said while eating his food, "How about you why are you up this early?"George asked out of curiosity, "Well somebody has to pay the bills so yeah" Nick answered George politely.

After George and Nick was done eating, Karl woke up and asked for Sunnyside up eggs so Nick went back to the kitchen still half naked, cooked up a meal for his hungry boyfriend. George then went to his bedroom and checked what time will the interview start "9:30 am? What!?" George silently screamed "Im almost late". Goerge hurried up and went to the bathroom, he took a bath in warm water and then applied his strawberry scented shampoo then he washed himself and dried himself then changed and went out looking fine as hell.

"Hey Mami" Nick said teasing George while putting on his shoe, "call me Mami again and I'll throw a shoe at you" George said being feisty as usual, "Oh what a feisty kitty" Nick still teasing George. George is Done packing his stuff for the Interview then went outside his room and looked at karl in shock "why aren't you dressed yet? " George asked karl confusingly, "Im not the one who's taking you to work he is" Karl said while pointing to his Boyfriend who was waiting outside, "why didn't you tell me earlier ugh" George replied to Karl. "Bye George goodluck" Karl said goodbye and wished George luck.

The car drive was very quiet and awkward because George is too shy to make conversation so he had to spend 50 minutes of awkward silence.

When they got there George was amazed by the building it was so Big and the Parking lot was so huge, "Thanks for giving me a ride you can go to your job now bye bye" George said to Nick but he didn't know that Nick also works here, "tsk tsk tsk oh George you don't know do you?" Nick asked George while wiggling his index finger in George's face, "know what?" George asked Nick very confused, "I work here dumbass" Nick answered George's question.

They both got in the building and rode the elevator to the top floor cuz that's where Nick's office is and that's where George will be interviewed.

"SapNap hey!" a voice from afar, "Hey whats up Techno" Nick waved at the man, "Goerge this is Tecnho the tech guy here and Techno this is George a new guy" Nick introduced each other, "Hey new guy" Tecnho reached out his hand to shake George's hand, "Hi Techno" George replied nervousness in his tone while shaking Techno's hands, "you nervous new guy?" another voice from behind the desk "Hi my names Alex you can call me Quakity or Alex if you'd want too".

"Hi-" George was cut off by someone shouting his coming "whos coming" he asked himself, everyone's was going back to their stations George just stood there watching Nick running through the hall then went beside the elevator door.

When it opened he saw a tall blonde man wearing the most fanciest suit he has ever seen and also wearing a smiling face mask and a girl beside her was also wearing a mask and a green hoodie the mask covered up their faces, the girl looked a little bit younger than the tall man beside her, Nick then rush to the Tall man and told him a lot of things while scrambling through papers and etc.