4

Hey peeps hope you enjoy

"Wilbur?" George exclaimed.

He wanted to go to his friend but suddenly he gut pulled in the arm, "come on George lets go"Nick said pulling George," alright" is all he can say still surprised of what he saw.

'Wilbur is in Florida' this sentence keeps repeating in his head and because of that he didn't notice that they have arrived at work, "come now out you go" Nick said bringing George back to reality, "thanks Nick" as George exited the vehicle.

-Wilbur POV-

"Where does George live?" he asked himself whilst standing outside of the house he just bought.

He turned around to check the neighborhood and saw a familiar man in a car "Gogy?" he said. As he wanted to go closer to the car but then he was called by the driver of the truck that was full of his belongings, "Ey So I'm gonna go now, That will be $120" The man said calculating how much everything was, "here keep the change" as Wilbur gave him $200, "thank you so much sir have a nice day and Welcome to Florida" the man left with the truck.

"Okay now it's time to unpack and organize", as Wilbur is really good at this, but there was too much stuff to put out so he decided to call George, 'hey this is George Please leave a message' he called him again and again but he didn't get an answer. He didn't want to disturb George and waste time waiting for George to answer so.

He got out and went to the nearest neighbor. He knocked once and the door opened faster than he thought. "Sapynapy" a short man has hugged him, he didn't know what to do so he just 'pretend' coughed, "oh shit I thought you were someone else, Im really sorry" the short man, "It's okay no one was hurt, Im Wilbur and you?" Wilbur asked the man who was still embarrassed, "Im Karl", "I kinda need help" Wilbur scratching his neck asking Karl for help, "help for what?" Karl questioned him, "I just moved in mext door and I need help unpacking and organizing stuff," he answered, "Oh okay," is all Karl said.

"Wow your house is huge" Karl exclaimed, he was so amused of how big Wilbur's house is,"You live alone?" He asked Wil, "Well I have a friend who's from here but not here?, actually he's from London and he just moved here and I thought I'd surprise him" he answered,

-Sapnap's POV-

"Bye George!" Nick yelled to tease the man, George just flipped him off

"Come on pick up" He's calling Karl, he finally gave up on the third time. "What the fuck is he doing?" he asked himself, "Ugh".

He finally got home he didn't even care to knock on the door he just barged in and saw nobody, "What the fuck! where is he?" he yelled.

He noticed the house next door, there's people so he went out and went next door and knocked, he knocked again and again but then eventually the door swung open and there he saw a very tall man, "hey have you seen this man" he asked the very tall man without hesitation, "Nick?" he heard a voice from the back, "Karl!" Nick shouted his name, "you need to come here" Karl yelled from the other side of the house, "So what's going on hm and why is my boyfriend in your house?" he asked the man in front of him who is blocking the way in, "Hi im Wilbur and the reason why your boyfriend is here because I asked for help with organizing and unpacking my stuff," Wil answered, "Your new here" Nick asked Wil "Yeah just moved in" Wil answered, "Nick come in" Karl walked up to the door and gestured Nick to come in, "looks like someone else owns the house now" Wil said jokingly.

-George's POV-

"Dream? What is this?" He asked Dream about the stacked files on his desk "organize it, im gonna need them in an hour" He was surprised by the amount of papers filled in his desk. He mutters out a small 'no', "excuse me?" Dream exclaimed "that's your job pretty boy you can't just say no".

George starts to open up the files and organize them alphabetically. "Here some coffee" Alex gave him some cup of Joe "dont be so stressed that's not that many " Alex said whilst sipping on his coffee, "Quackity stop slacking off" Dreams voice was echoing around the building he used the main mic, Alex just ignored him and went back to watch George work.

"You know you could at least help" George told Alex who was still watching him work his ass off, "nah I'd rather watch" Alex answered "Ugh" George just groaned.

A few hour's later~~~

"Phew finally finished" George was finally done from A to Z he has organized them orderly. He stood up from his chair and picked up the files and went to Dream's office *knock²* "Dream the files are ready" he said "Come in", he opened the door and saw Dream playing a game on his computer. "Here you go Dream here's the papers and that's all, do you need anything else? sir" he said with a slight tone of sass, "I'd like a black coffee and a chocolate cake that's all and thanks" Is all Dream said.

George wanted to say no but can't, he was afraid that if he would say no he would loose his job. He did it anyways, he went out and went to the closest Café walking and bought the coffee and cake Dream asked for.

-End of POV-
~Back to Willbur~

"Dinner at five? " Karl invited Wilbur their new friend/neighbor, "make sure to bring wine" Nick said pointing a finger at Wil to look serious "Yeah won't forget about that" he told them and waved goodbye to his new friends.

Afetr he waved goodbye to his friends he then went to the kitchen and opened his laptop and went to a website to help him find a good job in Florida, "Ah this one" Wil found a place that was hiring. 'Gotta call George' he said to himself reminding to call him after he's done filling the application for the 'job'.

Ola soy dora hihi anyways its a bit short cuz I have been busy with shit so yeah but hopefully I'll be able to update more soon..... Love you all peace❤️✌️*ps my brain doesn't work normally anymore 😭*