The 'Change, 2

I wake up to see my brothers anxious face inches away from mine.He let out a sigh of relif, as i lift my head looking arond..

Where? SNIFFF... mother? Father? Sister?....

My brother coos.. Nudging me to my feet. I look to my brother for some form of explanation... He shakes his head.... I look around once more.. then plants were... greener... not like home. Home is tanner.. we have less water. It was dryer. I sniff it smelled different here too.I stand up my legs wobbly. As I begin to focus. My eyes clearing. I look at my brother... he was much paler than when I last saw him...

'coopoerriiip! Rrrrrggaaa'
(what's wrong with you?)

"Riiiiiiiiiccc.... reeea!"
(why are you so pale?)

'Crrrcrrrrcrrr... ccrreeecsss'
(What do you mean I'm pale?)

Iwalk over to his side standing next to him. We were identical twins.You could visibly see his scales were much paler.

'SCREEEACCCC!'
(WHAT THE FUCK!)

"Coo...cooo... cooo..."
(Clam down.. it's ok.)

'Grobbb..grrggglgg'
(What ever the hell is going on it's not normal...)

"Ruglc"
(I couldn't agree more)

As the days passes in this new werid area.. where slabs of meat just randomly appear in the trees in the same place everyday. And there no prey other than these werid flying thing, that chirp all day long, and other smaller rodents. My scales grew lighter and light... catching up to my brother before we began to groq paler and larger and a steady pace.

(I need ideas mind helping? I mean I have some but not sure if my few readers here want what I have in mind)