🖤the new guy....💙

(im back!)

sad moondrop

sad sun

-----------------------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

i woke up next to moondrop seeing that i was trapped in his arms. i wait a few seconds before waking moon up. "psst! moon!" i said looking at him moving his arm. "huh....what..?" he said in a tired tone. "its morning time!!" i said jumping up to get ready(and yes they were pjs dont ask). as i got everything i was gonna wear i saw moon just staring at me. "well? you gonna change?~" he said in a lusty voice. i blushed but snapped out of it. "out pervert!" i said pointing to the door. as he walked out i started changing. as i finished getting dressed i heard the daycare door open as i heard the sounds of kids rush in. i walked out of my room and did my normal routine that i did everyday, but today was different. i saw a new worker who looked like he worked in the gift shop next to the daycare. i desided to go and give him a hello as the kids were playing. as i walked over to the shop i saw moondrop in there also, it looked like he was also saying a good welcome to him. "hello!" i said walking in. "oh hey sunny." moondrop said to me. "oh! you must be sunrise! your buddy moondrop was just talking about you." the man said looking up and down at me. "uh- yeah! haha." i said uncomfortable of how he was looking at me. but moondrop did not seem to notics. "sunrise. this is nathan. nathan. this is my darling sunrise." moondrop said as we shook hands. "darling..?" he said in a jealous tone. "uh- yeah? i have had sex with him before." moondrop said as i blushed. "m-moon!?" i said heating up. "well...i bet he was amazing in bed..~" nathan said as i felt my heating go down. "uh...imma head back to the kids!" i said as the waved as i left. when i was back with the children i sat down thinking about what he was gonna do to me, the sentence he said...got me worried.

Moons POV:

 after sunrise left the gift shop to head back to the kids nathan would not stop talking about sun....about how much of a slut he was in bed. he was saying stuff like, "how horny is he?" or "whats his dick size?" and other stuff like, "is he a top or bottom?" tho i answered all of them not thinking into it. "well..imma go check on sunny. cya." i said as he glared at me. when i opened the daycare doors i spotted sun right away. i walked over stepping on toys, glue and other messes. "hey sunshine." i said sitting down and a chair next to him. "hey.." he said back looking down. "is..this about how nathan was acting..?" i asked him putting my hand on his shoulder. he went silent as i kissed his cheek. "look...you can stay here as long as you want..i will take care of the kids..okay..?" i asked getting up. "yeah...bye.." he said as i saw tears. i did not want to bother him so i started playing with the kids, god they were annoying. after a few 5 minutes passed i saw sun walking up to the balcony....crying. i desided to follow him as i told the kids to stay. when i opened the door to his room he jumped a bit as i saw he was hugging a pillow and crying. "dear...you okay..?" i asked standing at the doorway. he got up and hugged me tight as i tried to calm him down. "shh...its okay...shhhh..." i said rubbing his back as he let it all out. "i...HATE..him...!" he said grasping my shirt when he said hate. i felt bad for him and nathan knew me and sun loved each other....very much...but he did not seem to care....since his love for sun was..sexual tenstion. 

Nathans POV:

moondrop....i did not like him...sunrise was to sweet to be with a guy like him...he was MINE. i was angry about how moondrop and sunrise were together..got me pissed off. of course i wanted to...dismantle moondrop to get to sun...but he would think im a monster. even if humans cant really date anamatronics cause its a rule here, i did not care at all...it would be our little secret. i started to think of a plan to make sunrise mine. i desied to make a list on what i was planning.

*TRIGGER TO SOME PEOPLE AT NUMBER 6*

~list~

1. head to roxys and get idems

2. set a room up for the fun

3. get moondrop stuck in room

4. flirt with sunrise

5. trick sunrise

6. have sex with sun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

honestly i lost motovasion-

please give me ideas cause im losing ideas for this story.

also sorry about the grammer in my storys i really try my best to fix as much as i can.

thanks for reading :)

817 words