Chapter 1

Natasha drives passed the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign sighing heavily. "I hate this place" she mutters to herself.

Ten minutes later Natasha pulls up to her adopted brother and sisters home. Pulling into the driveway she sees the front door is wide open and splintered around the door frame, as if someone kicked the door in.

Quickly stoping her car and turning it off she quickly gets out of the car, shutting the door quietly and creeps up to the door. She quickly slides through the house looking for anyone, and intruder, Elena, Jeremy anyone.

I hear a crunch sound through the house like somebody stepped on something and broke it, like a toy or something. Rounding the corner I see a blonde man hunched over a bit with his back to me. I know it's not Matt because this man is taller and stands differently, like confidently.

As quietly as I can I run up to him and jump on his back locking my legs around his neck and swing my body around, bringing him to the ground.

Groaning he gets up and faces me. I smile sweetly at him before he charges at me, trying to grab me. I swiftly dodge him. When he turns around I run to him before he can react and knee him in the chest causing him to stumble backward.

 When he turns around I run to him before he can react and knee him in the chest causing him to stumble backward

"Who are you?" I ask him. "I could ask you the same thing" he responds in n accented voice. "A trained assassin" I say grabbing the sides of his head while lifting my knee up and slamming his face into my kneecap, knocking him out.

I go around the house to make sure there's no one else here before going out the back door and running around looking for Elena or Jeremy.

I run to Caroline's house and frantically knock on the door. A couple seconds later the door swings open to reveal a very confused blonde vampire.

    "Caroline, something happened I came home and the front door was open, the door frame was splintered, a sign that someone kicked it in. Elena and Jeremy weren't there but a blonde British man was I knocked him out and checked the house to make sure no one else was in there I looked out side for them, but I didn't find them so I ran here to see if they were here and if not if you can help me find them since, ya know you're a vampire and I'm a human." I say frantically, out of breath.