Part 2

The next day I woke up with a strange hunger. Despite all that I had eaten last night at the party, I was craving something delicious. I got up and went down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw that it was full of food as the F.O.L people told me. I decided to make myself some scrambled eggs. Pulled out two from a box of a dozen eggs and put them a pan to scramble them. The smell of the eggs wafted through my nose and stimulated my appetite even further. I decided to put a third egg in the pan to make sure I had plenty to eat. By the time they were finished, the pile of eggs looked irresistible. I put them on a plate, grabbed a fork and began to chow down. The taste of the eggs was an explosion of flavor in my mouth. I was compelled to make more. I went back to the stove, grabbed three more eggs and made another batch. I sat down and ate that batch of eggs as well. I felt so satisfied from the taste, but I was really full.

After breakfast I went to my private theater. I saw that I could not only watch movies in the theater, but I could watch live TV, play video games or browse the internet. I decided to play some video games. After a couple of hours I decided that I needed some gamer fuel. I got up and noticed that there was a pantry installed in the back of the theater. I didn't remember seeing it when I first moved in, but I figured that I just remembered it wrong. I opened it up and found a myriad of candies, chips and sodas. But I also saw my weakness, cookies. Boxes and boxes of cookies were stacked on top of each other in the pantry. I pinched myself to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. I grabbed a box of sugar cookies, a bag of chips and a box of Dr. Pepper cans. I went back to playing games and worked on the chips. After a few minutes, the bag was empty and I had gone through 4 cans of soda. So I opened the box of cookies, grabbed a cookie and took a bite. It was heaven in a bite. The cookie was so delicious that I stuffed the rest of it in my mouth. I grabbed two more cookies and stuffed them in my mouth, I washed them down with a can of soda. The cookies became more and more irresistible but I realized that they didn't go well with soda. So I continued to sit there and eat the rest of cookies in the box until it was empty. I then walked out of the theater to the fridge and grabbed a gallon of milk. I brought it back into the theater and grabbed a box of chocolate chip cookies out of the pantry. I then turned on the live TV mode of the theater went to town with the chocolate chip cookies. I stuffed them into my mouth one at a time and washed them down with milk. It was a river of flavor flowing down my throat made cookie dough, chocolate and milk.

After a few hours of watching TV in the theater, I got up and went to the living room and decided to take in the view of the ocean. The majestic waves of the ocean sparkled as the sun lowered in the sky. I realized at that moment that it was getting close to dinner time. Despite how much I ate a few hours ago, I couldn't help but make myself dinner. I went into the kitchen and looked through the fridge and pantry to decide what to make. I decided to pull out a lasagna from the freezer, the box was larger than a normal but fortunately there was an oven pan large enough to hold it. Plus, I didn't have to eat it all if I didn't want to. I put it in the oven and waited for it to warm up. As it did the smell overwhelmed my nose and I drooled slightly while waiting for the lasagna. After what seemed to be an eternity (which really turned out to only be 15 minutes) I pulled out the pan of lasagna. I placed it on the counter of the kitchen and cut myself a slice. I took it to the table, sat down and took a bite. Like the other food, the taste was out of this world. The meat and the cheese was packed with so much flavor that I scarfed it down. I needed more. So I grabbed another slice and put it on my plate. As I ate more lasagna, my desire for more only increased. I kept eating more and more and more until somehow I finished the entire pan of lasagna. My belly was stuffed, it pushed out from all the food I ate today. But it was all very delicious. I soon went to bed after that.

The next few days proceeded very similarly. Everyday the fridge and pantries were restocked with delicious food. Each subsequent day I would eat more and more. Each subsequent day the food taste better and better. And each subsequent day I would put on more and more weight. I was averaged size when I initially moved in. But now I had a large protruding belly with two thick love handles. My thighs grew thicker and wobbled now with each step. My arms also swelled with cellulite. My face grew rounder and I grew a thick second chin. Even my moobs grew thicker and outward. I didn't really mind though. All that delicious food was too good to pass up. Especially the cookies. I noticed that with everyday there were notably more cookies in the pantry. And that was fine by me.