Part 3

I woke up another day with my belly rumbling, eager to be filled with food. I got out of my bed and waddled over to the kitchen. I opened the freezer and grabbed a package of 4 frozen egg sandwiches. I put them in the microwave and started to heat them up. But it was starting to take too long. Two minutes is an eternity to wait for food. So I went to the pantry and grabbed a box of cookies and started to munch away until the microwave was finished heating the sandwiches up. I pulled out the sandwiches and placed them on a large plate. I lifted the plate of egg sandwiches over my mouth and let all of them fall in my maw. The bread, eggs, sausage and cheese all sloshed in my mouth as it stimulated my taste buds.

After swallowing the sandwiches, I went over to the pantry and grabbed all the boxes of cookies inside and took them with me to the bedroom. I went waddled over to every other pantry and took out all the cookies from there to my bedroom too. After filling my room with boxes of cookies, I grabbed multiple gallons of milk and sticks of butter from my in-room fridge. I lied down on my bed and began to stuff handfuls of cookies in my maw. Handful after handful, I kept eating more and more cookies. I couldn't help myself. After finishing one box I moved on to the next box and the next box. If my mouth was ever too full, I would wash the cookies down with a gallon of milk. Hours passed of me stuffing myself with cookies, milk and sticks of butter. Despite how many I ate, I never got sick of them. I loved cookies and I never wanted to stop enjoying them. So when I ran out of cookies, I was quite disappointed. I was still very hungry.

I rolled out of bed after stuffing myself and went to the theater. I grabbed all the food that was in the pantry and sat down. I put on Food Network, as it was the most enjoyable channel I watched these days. Just seeing all that food on screen made my mouth water. As I watched, I mindlessly ate all the junk food I pulled from out of the pantry. I ate in no particular order. I grabbed and handful of gummy bears, drank a liter of sprite, then took a handful of chips in one hand and a handful of soft pretzels in the other and stuffed both in my maw. I couldn't stop eating all that food, not that I wanted to. It was all so good, no matter how much I ate, or how heavy I felt afterwards. I never wanted to stop.

Soon it got late in the afternoon. I sat there in the theater, covered in grease stains and food crumbs. I realized that it was time for dinner. I heaved myself up from my chair and waddled over to the kitchen again. I was contemplating what I wanted to eat. I didn't care all that much what it was, as long as it was big and filling. Despite my size, I was still proficient in preparing food in the kitchen. So I cooked up a storm in the kitchen, pots and pans were filled with food, and so was every tray in the oven. While I was waiting for the food to cook, I frequently visited the pantry in the kitchen to grab a snack while I waited. When you're waiting for food to be ready for so long, time seems to slow down. And the only correct way in my eyes was to fill the time and my stomach with more delicious food. Soon the food that I prepared for dinner was ready and I placed it all on plates of various sizes and put them all on the table. It was a decadent feast that would normally feed at least 25 people, but for me it was just enough. A whole turkey, a ham, a tray of lasagna, 10 pizzas, a dozen pork chops, two racks of ribs, and a large plate of homemade cookies for dessert. I spent the evening tearing the food apart. I never seemed to get full. I made sure to eat every last morsel on that table. After all, I was taught to never waste food and eat everything on your plate. Or in my case plates. But those were the only manners that I had kept at the table. I stuffed chunks of the meats into my maw using my fat greasy hands. I folded the large pizzas twice and forced them into my mouth. It was an torrent of flavors and food flowing into my mouth. By the time I was finished, my belly reached the floor, my clothes completely ripped apart, I was covered in multiple food stains, and there were empty plates and bones all over the table.

I got up with a ton of difficulty. It was at that moment that I realized that moving around was going to be too difficult for me at this rate. I didn't bother to clean up the kitchen as I knew that the F.O.L people would send someone in to clean the property while I was asleep. I remembered then that they installed special phones in every room if I needed something. Up until now, I never asked for anything. But I decided to take them up on their offer to ensure my comfort while still being able to eat as much as I want. I called them and explained my situation to them and they said that they could provide contingency measures by the next day. On that note, I waddled into my bedroom, my belly dragging along the floor, and went to bed.

The next several weeks passed by like a blur. I don't remember much else other than the constant intake of food. After making that call I was kept bedridden by my rolls. But I was kept happy and well fed. The members of F.O.L. hired a series of female workers to bring me food, mostly cookies and heavy cream milk, while I sat on my bed. I stuffed myself on a daily basis with all the food they handed me. They were relentless, but so was my ever increasing hunger, especially for the cookies. If I ever wanted to leave my bedroom for some reason, the workers heaved me onto a dolly and moved me to wherever I wanted to go. I never went outside, but sometimes I went to the theater to watch movies or tv, or to the kitchen if I wanted to pull food out of the fridge and pantry to stuff myself. But eventually my growth escalated even further and because of that I was no longer able to move my arms. The workers had to climb onto my obese body and feed me themselves, but it wasn't enough. They were too slow for me. So the F.O.L. people installed a feeding tube in my room and the workers siphoned all manner of food into the tube to feed me. As the weeks passed, I kept growing, my belly kept reaching forward and growing more layers and reached past the edge of the bed and hit the wall of my bedroom, my arms became useless sacks of fat, my ass and hips grew outwards until they completely covered my 12 foot wide bed and essentially became my new bed. I had more than half a dozen thick chins and my face gradually lost its shape. And my moobs grew rounder and thicker and hung on my chest rolls. I never grew full and constantly wanted more food. They even had to install more feeding tubes over time. I was a lake of fat that grew and grew every day and lived next to a beautiful blue ocean. I was content with the life that I was given.