Aniversary

Cooking. Eren has always hated it. Mostly because he couldn't do it. Levi on the other hand revolves around cooking,cleaning and house work,and he wonders why he bottoms?!
Today was Eren and Levi's 2 year anniversary of being together. both one of their longest relationships if I do say so my self. The plan was to go see 50 shades of grey, walking in the park , then coming back home to a nice dinner made by Levi.It was going to be perfect. Eren and levi were both extremely nervous now as levi did like some romance he was never good at this shit. He always found a way to fuck shit up. Wether it was making poop jokes at the table or spilling food on himself,it was almost always the first one just saying.
It was about time to go, levi and Eren were in very comfortable outfits but still looked very presentable.
"Levi are you ready to go?" Eren called from the bottom of the stairs.
"Wait just a minute." levi yelled back while checking himself in the mirror.
"Hurry or were going to miss the movie." Eren yelled getting a little bit annoyed. He really wanted to see 50 shades of grey. Levi came running down the stairs almost tripping a few times.
"Hold your balls eren." Eren smirked.
"I thought that was your job?" Levi blushed.
"Come on brat for we miss the movies." levi ran to the car and Eren walked to and locked the door then met levi in the car.
"Come on I'm just teasing you." Eren smirked and put his hand on Levi's thigh to which he rose an eyebrow.
When levi and Eren arrived at the movies there were couples everywhere to go and see 50 shades of grey even gay couples were there.
"Hey can you go and get seats while I go and get food?" Eren asked levi.
"Yes thank you I will faint if I stand up any longer. Can you get me candy?" Eren nodded.
"What kind?"
"Ummm." levi scanned the candy selection "skittles please." Eren nodded.
Levi went to go and find a seat in the theater and a scandalous idea came to his mind. Levi decided to seat in the back so Eren and him could have little fun times but it looked like every single couple had the same idea. So he sat in the front where no one else was. The boring movies ads played and Eren walked into the theater as soon as the movie began.
"Where were you?" Levi asked Eren in a quiet tone.
"The line was very long." levi nodded.
It wasn't even half way into the movie and levi and Eren were already making out. Eren let out soft loans as levi rub his hand on eren's thigh.
"S-stop levi people will see." he groaned.
"No but they will here so if you would just be quiet this would work out better." levi whispered.
"No lets just stop and watch the movies."
"Agreed." levi and Eren started watching the movie.
"....."
"....."
"You wanna leave?" Eren asked.
"Please." Eren grabbed Levi's hand and they both ran out of the movies and into Levi's car.
"So where were we?" Eren turned to levi and leaned in.
"To our next stop which is dinner." Eren sighed.
"But I would much rather have dessert." Eren bit his lip. Levi drove off and looked at Eren from the corner of his eye.
Levi and Eren had gotten home and walked inside.
"I'm going to put the food in the oven."
Levi called from the kitchen. Eren yelled back an ok and ran upstairs to get ready for Levi's little present. "Eren?" Levi called. "oi brat."
Levi walked inside the bedroom to see Eren in a scandalous Cinderella costume, levi has an obsession with Disney movies like the classics like Cinderalla.
"Hi prince charming." eren waved.
"C-Cinderella?" Levi questioned.
"The one and only." Eren sighed "It has seemed that not only have I lost my shoe but also the other half of my dress." Eren laughed.
"Really Eren? You never fail to surprise me." Eren smiled.
"Get your pretty bottom over here." Eren patted his lap. levi walked over to Eren and sat on his lap.
"We are going to have to make this quick because I put the dinner in the oven." Eren smirked.
"Let it burn."
"Haha funny." Eren leaned in and kiss Levi's lips lightly. "I'm serious Eren. Remeber what happened last anniversary?"
"It wasn't that bad."
"The house caught on fire." Eren laughed.
"Let the tradition go on." levi shook his head.
"Tell me again why I love you?"
"Who wouldn't." Eren kissed Levi's neck and trailed his nose on his cheek.
"Mhh" levi moaned.
"There it is. Your moans are my trigger."
Eren and Levi didn't have dinner that night the tradition of catching the house on fire lived on and so did their love for each other. they both agreed that this was the best anniversary that they have ever had.