In Love with Someone

The three boys got back to their room. Jackson lay down on he bed watching movie on his phone Mark texting his girlfriend and Joseph scroll down on his Instagram, he saw Adelynn post on her Instagram.

 Jackson lay down on he bed watching movie on his phone Mark texting his girlfriend and Joseph scroll down on his Instagram, he saw Adelynn post on her Instagram

Mark caught Joseph smiling on his phone. "Bro who got you smiling like that." Mark said while smiling " Uh no haha." Joseph said back, Mark smirk on his face looking at Joseph. Joseph push Mark away. Mark smile back to Joseph and shaking his head to Joseph. Mark went back lay down touching his phone.

Joseph decided to take a nap, while the two boys touching their phone. After a while Mark went out go to his girlfriend room. Yuliang and Jackson went out for a walk, go buy some snacks eat for later. 

It was 12 in the midnight Mark slept with his girlfriend and Joseph Jackson wake up middle the night. Jackson went back to sleep Joseph went inside the bathroom to wash his face. 'Oh my god am I falling for her or no?" Joseph said to himself while the water running down on his body, he close his eyes feeling the water touching his body. 

"HEYY YOU DONE YET I NEED USE THE BATHROOM RIGHT NOW HURRY UP!" Jackson yell and knocking the door "UH YEAH IM DONE RIGHT NOW!" Joseph yell back to Jackson. 

[ Open the bathroom door]

Jackson went inside and Joseph wearing his clothes, he rub his hair with the towel thinking something. He pick up his phone it was almost morning. After done wearing clothes he lay down touching his phone. 

[ Door open]

"Bruh it's almost morning and you barely get your ass back in here." Jackson said "Damn sound like you have a problem." Mark said while chuckle. Jackson walk away from Mark and Joseph, Joseph look at Mark and give him a chuckle too. Joseph look at the time, 3:30 am almost morning. Mark went to the bedroom Jackson already asleep. "Hey are you going back to sleep?" Mark said, "No I'm not." Joseph said back.

[ Message text] 

Hey... are you awake? - Adelynn 

Oh hi, no I'm awake. - Joseph

Oh I thought I interrupt you since it's still early. - Adelynn

I been awake since around 12. - Joseph

Have you sleep yet tho? - Adelynn 

I did haha, what I meant is that I woke up 12. - Joseph

Oooo hahaha I'm so stupid. - Adelynn

*Joseph smile*