Done with Everything

Joseph fall asleep in the couch all night while texting Adelynn. Mark wake up and see Joseph on the couch with his phone, Mark went inside the bathroom do his things. Jackson turn the other side, didn't see Joseph and Mark at all. Joseph still asleep Jackson got up see Mark get out the bathroom. "Let's do a prank to Joseph?" Jackson said while smiling. "Okay Ima get bucket water and you move his phone so it won't get wet." Mark said.

Mark get bucket full water coming back, and Jackson holding Joseph and recording it. Both them trying hard not to laugh while walking slowly to Joseph. Meanwhile Joseph enjoy his sleeping time Mark about to pour the water to him.

[ Both shake head]

 Mark pour the water to Joseph. "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" Mark and Jackson laughing their ass off. "SHIITTTT YOU BOTHHH!!!!" Joseph said. 

[Joseph chasing Mark and Jackson]

"Stop running guys, I'm tired ass fuck and my leg killing me!" Jackson said in a heavy breathing tone. Mark and Joseph stop when Jackson said and looking each other smiling. Jackson gave Joseph phone back. Adelynn and her friends getting ready for breakfast with the classmate and teachers. Meanwhile the boys in rush getting ready Joseph look his from see the text from Yuliang. 

[7:10 am]

All the students going down to the dining room while the teachers already in there waiting for the students. "Everybody go and pick a place to sit and go get your foods and drinks." Mr. Mat said. Joseph, Mark, and Jackson they all went get their food come back and see Adelynn and her friends at the same time. "Did you girls found place yet? Jackson said "Yeah we did." Adelynn said back "Oh okay" Jackson said. They all go to the same direction, Jackson whisper to Mark and looking at the girls. 

The girls spot was next to them. "No wonder we all go to the same direction." Jackson whisper back to Mark, "What you two whispering huh?" Joseph say " Oh nothing just nothing." Mark said. Adelynn turn and see Joseph with his two friends, so she turn back and smile to her self. "Why you smile like that?"  Nana said (Adelynn friend) "Nothing" Adelynn said. Yuliang be looking his phone see is Joseph text him back but he hasn't at all. "Ugh wanna go out later  it's so bored?" Johnny said " Okay, but should I let Joseph and his friends know too?" Yuliang said " Sure go ahead." Johnny said back. Everyone heading to the bus after done eating their breakfast Joseph and his two friends sits front of Adelynn and her friends. Meanwhile Ella and her friends was four spot away from Joseph them. 

" Why you keep looking at him? He doesn't even care about you anymore." Lela said in a annoying tone, Ella didn't say any back just glance at Lela. "Alright students Ima take attendance and you guys should know the rule just said here, after that we are going to the museums." said Mr. Mat "Okay" said the students. "Hey wanna see the video that when Mark pour to you?" Jackson "Sure." Joseph said back. Three boys watching the video and laughing "OH MY FUCKING GOD HAHAHA!" Joseph say. Adelynn saw the boys laughing and try not to look at them. 

" Did any you two bring candy or drinks?" Joseph said " Yeah here." Mark throw bag candy to Joseph. Mark turn back see Elle looking at him "Shit why the fuck she looking at me?" Mark say to himself. Joseph pull out his phone see Yuliang text.

[Texting]

"He say later since they are somewhere else." Yuliang said, Johnny glance at Yuliang go back his phone. "After this do you guys wanna go somewhere else?" said Joseph "Like where?" Mark said " I don't know I haven't ask Yuliang yet." said Joseph "Oh, how long we going get there?" Jackson complaining looking at them "Chill dude." Mark said touching Jackson shoulder.  

10 minute away 

"Finally we are here." Jackson said, all the student from the bus getting up to go off the bus. Meanwhile getting off the bus Elle try to catch up Joseph, Mark whisper to Joseph  "look she's tryna catch up to you dude" Mark smile "ugh I'm done with everything, if she wanna catch we'll see about that." Joseph whisper back.  Mark wait for his girlfriend get out the bus, Joseph run up to Jackson while Elle making her way to him.

"Bro why are you running?" said Jackson "Dude don't you see, look behind you." said Joseph, Jackson turn and look behind it was Ella.  "Oooh no wonder why haha." Jackson said laughing looking at Joseph.