WHERE ARE THEY?!

Where are they! Dominique yelled as she kicked the man laying on the ground in his head, Where is who...? he replied while Coughing up blood, JACKSON AND SEULGI ! I don't know... she grabbed him by his hair Punching him numerous times His nose begun to bleed and his voice was cracking. Why are you hitting me..? Because your the only one who knows where Jackson and seulgi are cause you were last seen with them! I don't know where they are I'm telling y-you she took out her gun and pointed it to his head and raised one of her eyebrows. OK OK I'LL TELL YOU! He said with fear in his voice, Then start talking, "They're leaving" leaving to go where? "Korea" where in korea? Seoul. Hm ok, So are you gonna let me live? unfortunately I can't You might tell everyone about this "I WON'T I PROMISE" Sorry but I can't trust everything cause you see even salt looks like sugar... Ple- His words were cut short when she shot him in the head him dying instantly, you dragged him to your car and put him in your trunk and drove away. You stopped at a lake and took him out and threw him in the lake and left.

Time skip

She was now on a plane on your way to Korea to find Jackson and Seulgi, You might be wondering why she is after Jackson and seulgi, she has many reasons but sticking to the most important one, those Motherfuckers shot me! and ran away after. That guy I killed was they're assistant but at least i got the information I needed. The plane landed in korea where you took out your stuff and hopped(like a bunny) in my car and drove osff to the hotel i'll be staying at while i'm here sooo. You entered the hotel room and rocket launched yourself on the bed face first and fell asleep. Around 3am you recived a call you yawned and picked up, Ahhh Good-Morining boss! "really Jennie? at 3:am?" You said with an annoyed tone as you recognized your assistants voice, Oh shush there is someone here to meet you... "who tf want's to meet me at 3 fucking am? Hold on lemme get his name, whatever. His Name is Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook i don't know a Jungkook, Just come down he's wating, you're not the boss of me, I will slap your ass Jennie replied over the phone, causing you to laugh be down in 5, Sweet! you hung up the phone.

You walked into your office and saw a man with black hair sitting on a chair. Good morning , you said making him jump a little cause it looked like he was zoned out, ah good morning, Jungkook right? yes! cool I'm dominique. You sit in your chair so "what you wanna meet me for?" ah yes about that
do you know these two people?

 You sit in your chair so "what you wanna meet me for?" ah yes about that do you know these two people?

you took one look at the pictures and smirked, Yes.....I do.... you watched jungkook as you got an idea.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AHHHHHHHH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORT SHIT THAT TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO WRITE I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT! i tried my best lmao KSKSKKSKS :D