Found you...

Uh what's with the stare? Jungkook asked as You stared at him... Oh nothing just wondering if you knew where you know where they were..? No I don't that's why I came here. Your face went "👁👄👁" Well I don't know where they are but I was Also wondering if you wanna help me, help you with what? They did something to me and I want to get revenge..... jungkook smirked sure I can help you with that! Perfect meet me tomorrow at ************ around 12 or 1 alright you both shake hands as he says deal.

TIME SKIP TO 12 AM

You sat in your white luxurious car(can't relate 😔) while you waited for jungkook to arrive 10 minutes later jungkook arrived in his black fancy looking car he stepped out of his car and flipped his hair causing you to roll your eyes "I hope you find a brain Back there" pfft you said as u stepped out of your car" so can we get to business already? Sure. So how are we going to track them down? I heard from their personal assistant that they are here rn in Seoul, oh where is he now? Who? You dumb ass their perso- jungkooks words were cut short when a little red light appeared on your face and flashlights were seen Dominique.... do not move.... what why? Jungkook pulled you down as soon as he did you heard a gunshot it landed right next to you then someone said shit! I missed! People started talking and saying they have to be here somewhere you grabbed jungkook and ran in an abandoned building where you both hid in a room.  You could hear foot steps outside you took out your gun and began walking Down the steps you you felt a hand pull you back into the room don't go out there you pulled away your hand and continued walking you looked out the window and saw some men or women in black walking around with guns in their hands and flashlights looking for someone or something the light almost shinned on you but you moved away just in time you heard them say nothing here let's go back to tell Jackson and Seulgi they walked away you chuckled and whispered a little found you....

Uhm Chile what is this?
Ik I have not updated in a while lmaooooo I'm sorry but I DID SOOO ENJOY 💕😗