✎ a.agreste ⇢ piece of peace

prompt: you just enrolled into college françios dupont, and the first thing you did was run into the nicest boy you've ever met; literally

warnings: I kinda skimmed over this, so if some of the sentences don't make sense please point it out :,)

notes: sequel to piece of mind; the song i imagined you both playing together is 'hirari, hirari' piano cover by MyReminiscence :)

edited: 6/28
words: 2109

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

A week and a half has passed since you've arrived in Paris, most of your days being filled with endless nights whilst playing piano with a certain masked hero.

Day by day, Chat Noir has sacrificed his sleep for you, coming by after every patrol to help you complete your piece. But you can't really call it just yours, can you? It's just as much his as it is yours.

Unfortunately, you've grown close to the cat within the short time you've been here (Chat would say otherwise). You couldn't decide if it was his charm or the loneliness you felt being the new girl in town.

You decided to leave the answer unquestioned for your sake.

A smile graced your lips as you listened to Chat Noir's brainstorming, your heart following the rhythm of the keys he played for you. The way he so easily came up with the bridge astounded you, leaving you starstruck as you both played the rest together.

"It sounds so good!" You exclaimed, sliding your journal towards him to write the notes before they dissipate from his head. Chat Noir grins in satisfactory, scribbling them down as you fawned over the piece you created together.

"What can I say? I'm a genius." Chat Noir tuts, earning a playful roll of your eyes, a sarcastic laugh escaping past your lips. "You can't take all the credit, Chat."

"I know. It's a wonder what that pretty little head of yours can come up with!" He says, poking at your forehead as you nervously looked away, swatting at his probing finger.

Chat Noir watched with a knowing smirk, noticing how you shy'ed away from his teasing, only for it to drop when he noticed the shift in the mood.

Your eyes were trained on your alarm clock, the time/date being displayed in a taunting manner. It was Saturday.

One more day left and you would be off to François DuPont, a private school filled with celebrities kids and public figures.

You're absolutely terrified.

The ears on top of his head twitched, a determined look in his eyes when he abruptly stood up from his seat next to you, almost startling you.