Film: Yuru Camp: The J-Warrior

A volcano erupted, causing large amount of black clouds to engulf the sky in darkness and fire. Magma burning what wildlife was in its way. But that wasn't the only event happening on planet Earth. Earthquakes, floods, global warming, etc took form and destroyed all.

Narrator: "This year, abnormal disasters threatened the planet. The Earth was facing its apocalypse. Admist these times of darkness, a hero was born."

A masked hero stared at the vast scenery of the mountain range. Mount on his motorcycle as he rides off to wherever his presence his needed.

Narrator: "And now, a battle for the planet has begun!"

~***~

Deep within a grotesque, living organism-like lair, three individuals in robes preform a prayer.

A voice echoed as the three prayed.

Fog Mother: Now... awaken! You shall overtake the planet... as the servants of Fog Mother! Awaken. Arise, my faithful servants!

Narrator: "Fog Mother, a species of mechanical space beasts... has now begun its millennial awakening. When the Ritual of Prayer and the Ritual of Sacrifice are completed... When that happens, the planet will be overrun by countless beasts... and the Earth will face the crisis of extermination."

Upon fulfilling the prayer ceremony, the three oldest children of the Fog Mother let go of each others arms.

Garai: The Ritual of Prayer is complete. We now have to offer a sacrifice.

The two remaining siblings gave a nod before the hunt began. To find the ideal human to feed to their newly hatched siblings.

~***~

A photographer sat down around the campfire. Overlooking photos and notes taken earlier. For Kai was a rising nature photographer, mainly dealing with wildlife and natural scenery, he became interested in environmental issues like the pollution of mountain lakes and forests. He became an environmentalist reporter to address the issue of pollution and such. While reviewing, three girls walked into the campsite with thermostats. One was named, Kana Kimura and the other were siblings Martha and Jane Marigold.

 One was named, Kana Kimura and the other were siblings Martha and Jane Marigold