Flashback of gyms part 2

Spirit tomb shadow ball!

Pikachu dodge and use electroball.

Pikachu's hearing pov - oh u want me to ise electro ball to counter a shadow ball got it!

Author pov damn that rodent is a idiot i mean. Hes gonna die like this lol.

Their shadow ball and electro ball clashed but i guess you know what happened  electro ball disappeared like u threw a rock at a darkrai and darkrai is 7 parrerel universes ahead i mean just shut da f up author.

With refreee dude= pikachu cant battle anymore Lt. Surge and spirit tomb win the second round. In his mind though - hahqhwhahaha thT littleBa hZ feet pikachu sucks more then a duck JGGEHFCHahshjHhaahahah.

Yui[Pov] Yo articuna where the hell are you that rodemt mouse pikachu already dying on a molacular level oh wait never mind he lost  uase his hearing probably d8sabled cuase he had to dodge!

Articuno{Pov} Hey Arcues why you hiding in the pokeball cant you just oill the trainer and his pokemon I mean defeat , and also if u use clavoraince you will see that I am literally in the gym's seating area and no one fricking noticed a damn legendary watching them!

Yui》Pov《 just shut and tell that ignorant ash guy that youll be fighting because I told you to. 

5 mins later

Spirit tomb use earthquake
Atricuno dodge, shut up ash I aint taking orders from ya I  can fight on my own Articuno says while flying like 1 feet above ground and dodging the earthquake and used blizzard

Spirit tomb has entered permafreeze from chongyun I mean articuno and cannot fight anymore the victor is Ash and articuno.