📚 Payments

— PAYMENTS —

❍ The payments are just simple like the rules and requirements, so no need to worry.

For each genre, the payments will be the same, but you will do it with different hosts. For example, you want to be a judge for the Romance genre, you will do the payments for the Romance genre. If you want to be a participant for the Teen Fiction genre, do the payments for the Teen Fiction genre.

❍ Paano naman kapag both judge at participant ka? Halimbawa ay gusto mong maging judge sa Romance genre at gusto mo ding maging participant sa Teen Fiction genre, alin ang gagawin mong payments? Do the payments for the genre that you want to be a participant. In other words, 'yong Teen Fiction ang gagawin mong payments, kuha ba?

❍ For the following genres, you have to send 10 votes to Majestrimeee's book entitled "143 Days, My Love." You must also follow her account.

1. Mystery/Thriller (Full for participants)
2. Romance (Full for participants and judges)

Comment "done" here once you're finished --->

❍ For the following genres, you have to send 10 votes to the book in orphicrealmm_'s reading list (STC's Tips in Writing). You must also follow her account.

1. Fantasy (Full for participants and judges)
2. Short story/One shot (Full for participants and judges)

Comment "done" here once you're finished --->

❍ For the following genres, you have to send 10 votes to ModernDuchess' book entitled "The Forlorn." You must also follow her account.

1. Teen fiction (Full for participants)
2. Action (Last 1 slot for participants)

Comment "done" here once you're finished --->

❍ For the following genres, you have to send 10 votes to Rain-angel's book entitled "GusHan: The Magic Cube Adventure." You must also follow her account.

1. Poetry (Last 4 slots for participants)
2. Science fiction (Unavailable)

Comment "done" here once you're finished --->

To all participants/judges:
- Promote this book awards to your message board and add it to your reading list.
- Do the payments of your future judges.

Comment "done" inline --->

❍ If your done with all the payments, comment "Summer" on the arrow below. We will reply "Tea" and your code that you'll be using on your journey on this book awards if you're accepted but if not, we will reply what's wrong.

Comment "Summer" inline --->

NOTES:

- If you already voted the story of a host that holds your genre, kindly choose another story of hers.

- For all the genres except Fantasy and Short Story/One Shot, a delay may occur in giving your codes as your payments are still pending for approval.

- For the Poetry genre, only one poem will be judged by our judges per participant. What do we mean? Kung isang compilation ng poems ang entry mo, pumili ka lang ng isa na ilalaban mo. Same goes with One shots. Just choose one if your entry is a compilation of poems or one shots.

— SUMMER TEA BOOK AWARDS —

• If you have questions, kindly send a DM to the following accounts:

SummerTeaCommunity19
orphicrealmm_
Majestrimeee
ModernDuchess
Rain-angel

• Or, you may also comment in line with the arrow below your question.

--->

- orphicrealmm_