Chapter 12 Florida

Pov Anna
So we got to Florida the weather is like 90degrees, Sara and I got to our hotel it was so big, the walls were yellow and we had our own rooms joined together which was nice so I went to my room and Sara went to hers. I decided to FaceTime luca but he didn't answer I got kinda upset but it's ok I guess I don't know."hey Sara" I said "what" she said with a attitude "want to go to the beach?" I said "sure, just one moment okay?"she said "okay"I said so I decide to wear a bikini that is pink and has no straps like a bandeau and my sister was wearing the same thing just purple.so before we even leave there's a knock on the door now what? I answered and I saw Antonio "omg Antonio what r u doing here"i said in a whispering voice "well I thought maybe if I saw..." "ANTONIO" my sister screamed on the top of her lungs she said cutting him off and then he said "hey babe"Sara started crying "it's okay babe I am really here" he said running over to her and picking her up and just holding her. Well I am happy for her but know I am even alittle more hurt because I thought Luca would would come.😢 so I went back to my room and all of the sudden there was a knock on my door and my sister came in "hey Anna can u come with me"she said "okay I guess but what about Antonio?" I asked "don't worry about him, I promise he's fine I promise" she said "okay" I said so we both started heading down to the pool then I am not positive but I think I see Luca but I am not sure if it is him though so I get closer and IT IS HIM I am jumping over the moon this is unbelievable my sister Sara sees me start crying so she knew that luca was her she explains and I start heading over and Luca picks me up and starts spinning me around I was so happy"hi babe"he said "hi"i said crying "so do u like the surprise?" He said "I love it" I said "it's okay" he said "wait how did u get here if my parents didn't approve?" I ask while he put me down trying to stop crying "well u see ur parents had the whole thing figured out with me and Antonio we wanted it to be a surprised for u guys and I think we did really well to be quite honest"he said I am still in shock this is the best day of my life and while he finished he gave me a kiss it felt like a thousand Hershey kisses were kissing me.