Chapter 13 Moonlight

Pov Anna
So we all decided to go to universal but at night because we had the fast passes and they last for two whole days. so we all went because we rented cars one was a jeep and one was a Mercedes so we had two cars, we got there and it wasn't as pack as we thought so we went to the studios we went on all the rides and stayed there till 1am luca and Antonio had there own rooms so we said good night to them,and me and my sister were starving good thing we went to the supermarket we made nachos and watch a haunting on TLC and we both got scared so we both went to bed and I went to my sisters room and she WASNT THERE! I am freaking out so I Called luca he rushed over and I stared at his chest he had a six pack and I couldn't stop staring at his bold chest."anna r u okay?" He said "yeah I am fine" I said "so where could your sister go?" He asked "wait do you think she went to Antonio's room?" I asked him "she might have"luca said "alright so let's go check" I said so we went to his room the door was wide open so I grabbed Lucas hand and I squeezed it "are you alright cause you are squeezing my hand" he said "oh sorry I am just kinda a little nervous"i said "its fine"he said so went in and I can't believe it my sister was sleeping with Antonio and I was so shocked "SARA" I screamed she woke up stunned that I was there "what's up sis" she asked like nothing's wrong then Antonio woke up "care to explain Antonio?"I said and he looked at me and he looked at Sara and didn't say anything. "Wow Antonio no offense but this is kinda f*cking messed up." He said "well what the fuck do u know about my love life and u have no right to judge who the f*ck I f*ck with so Mind your own girl." Antonio said "wow your so this is just wrong do u not see what me and Anna r seeing?" He said as Sara started getting out of the bed."so u think he did it with me?" Sara said "no we don't think that but this just looks kinda weird alittle bite" I said then me and luca just lost it and went into my room and we both started yelling at each other.