3- Chocolate

"He hates me"

I give a slight chuckle, inspecting at my nails, which of course are perfect "Don't fret darling. He hates everyone"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Less worse was the aim, love"

She stays quiet again, the sound of water falling from the shower in my bathroom the only thing making a sound between us as I make mental notes.

Easy to please?

Check.

Kind hearted?

Check.

Naive?

Check.

I hear the shower stop now, my head turning slightly to the side as I see her come out, wet hair all over her face and shoulder with my white towel over her body.

I stand from my chair, the figure catching my attention as she purses her lips, blue eyes going around the room "So? What next?"

I stop my momentary perverted ogling, smiling as I come closer to her then grabbing her roughly to my chest, a small protest leaving her lips before I rest my nose in the crook of her neck.

Chocolate.

She smells like me.

I want to lick her neck. What would happen if I do it right now? Would she let me or would she shove her knee into my crotch?

I have no idea, but the thought excites me!

"Coco?"

I pause in my thoughts, moving away as I giggle "Sorry. Sorry. You smell like me, which feels so odd, y'know? Was tryna get my head wrapped around it"

And my teeth in your neck, but all is well, all is well.

"Right!" I clasp my hands together, brandishing a smile on my face as I say "A nightdress. You need one. Come on"

I walk off, knowing she would follow. Knowing she trusts me because she thinks I'm the only one in this house that actually cares about her.

Even Mel doesn't trust as easily as she does.

It's exciting.

It makes me happy!

I take her to my closet/changing room, a small sound of awe leaving her lips at the space as I walk to my wardrobes, sounds of disapproval leaving my lips at each cloth I pass before I pause at one, a smirk forming on my lips "Ah. Here it is"

I turn around, a dark brown nightdress in my hand as I place it in her hands.

She stares at it, raising it just a bit in the light "Should I be surprised you have a girls nightdress in your closet or keeping quiet would probably be the best?"

I laugh "Curiosity killed the cat"

And that's what you are.

A very curious little kitten.

She doesn't ask anyway, her eyes still looking at it "But isn't it kinda- I don't know, see through?"

My smile is still there "No one would notice. We are all gentlemen here, believe me. By the way, don't you like it?"

She shakes her head, looking at me "No. I mean I'm grateful, yeah, it's just- I haven't worn anything like this before"

And that's how you keep sparking my interest.

"Really?" I'm leading her out of my closet and into my room again, sitting her on the bed "So what did you wear?"

"I was at a boarding school girls convent, so um-" She seems to think "Typical Pyjama stuff. But big ones, and cottons, nasty coloured ones. Made us look like we wore sackcloth and when we all had to do roll call at night, it looked like we were all sinners that had come out to ask for Gods forgiveness or something. Or maybe I was the only one who saw it that way, I don't know"