The secret of the knickers

We now turn out headlights to full beam in order to gaze forward though the mists of time.

The light from them reflects off, not a deer, but a scene 10 years from now - 1 decade into the future.

Shimu enters the scene, but whats this?

Maki is there too.

"Do you remember that thing that happened 10 years ago? The one that seemed like it would split us apart forever, but instead brought us closer then ever? That brought us......to each-other?"

"The time with the ?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, yes right"

"Its hard to believe what happened isn't it? What happened and what it led to"

"Yes my sweetness" said Maki, giving Shimu a  kiss.

"Now that I have remembered it again I will never forget it."

"It was pretty life changing."

So we now dim our headlights and reverse drive back to the presence, the mists closing back around the future and the camera of our mind drawing back to the world we know of as the now.

Hiro woke up bloodsoaked  one spring monday....

Meanwhile, back in the future, Shimu and Maki were enjoying each-other.

As the narrator, I will respect their privacy and not specify how. Its certainly clear they were close.

Not just metaphorically but physically with their bodies as well.

Maki was distracted though, thinking back to the past. We join him on his  flashback, a flashback to our story in the present......

Chamo was taking a shower this hot day.
She was washing the blood off her body from the recent monsters she had just killed.

The blood driped off like  whipped cream on glass. .

Then, suddenly, Hiro paraglided in.

"Sorry I have to interupt you, naked in the shower, but we must go!"

"What? im taking a shower, I am indecent!, this bathing costum barely concils my legs, cant you see that? I am as good as naked!"

"yes, I can see that you are naked, in the shower" Hiro said.

"But we must go...Sunny is back!."

"What not Sunny!!!" she punched the shower head out of blood lust.

"Yes!"

"Oh!"

Chamo got out of the shower and put some clothes on.

After she was no longer naked, they left to defeat Sunny.

Along the way they contacted Basil, who joined them on their quest.

"I will join you on your quest to defeat Sunny said Basil.

"Thanks for joining us on our quest," said Hiro;

"Yes, we need your help to defeat Sunny" said Chamo.

So, Chamo Hiro and now Chamo left by blimp for their epic quest to defeat
Sunny!

"You know, I think Sunnys naphew would be better bustier dont you think?"  said Chamo.

"No, you have to understand he is longer than some Gameboys." replied Mille.

"True."

"What ARE you talking about?" said Hiro.
And they all laughed.

Because they knew Hiro would kill them if they didnt.

And now, with that, we once again turn our headbrains to the future, stepping forward down the road of time and walking for 10 years until we get to the place in time which this takes place.

Shimu and Maki were just finishing. Out of respect for their privacy I will not specify what they were just finishing.

"arg...that was good " said Maki.

"yes, yes it was" said Shimu.

"You seemed a little distracted near the end though. Not your normal energetic self"

"yes...sorry about that. I was thinking back to a decade ago, when I first realized my feelings for you even though I didn't know it at the time.

Its what opened my eyes to what I felt all along. The missing jigsaw piece to my heart in which you were the key to unlock"

"And our love grew together from that moment to blossom into the great tree that it is today"

"I love you Shimu my irresistibleness".

"I love you too Maki -my better half.

And they smiled the smile of lovers at each-other, as we fade out into the sunset.

The next morning we got evreything ready and went out to infiltrate Sunny's base. And with my complex plan and  disguise, we managed to obliterate their unstoppable force.

We then defeated Sunny and everyone rejoiced.

I came back from the celebrations to find Hiro and Maki in my room.

"Mille said Hiro", "You need to make a choice."

Manly Maki believed the same thing," he said: I believe the same thing. It cannot go on like that.

He was right of course, it couldn't go on like this. I had to make a choice and the choice was...

"I pick," I said with all the pain in the wolrd in my heart because I knew that excluding one of the other was a true betrayal of my feeling. And when I looked at them, I saw them both waiting my very breath: "I pick Both of you. I can't choose. And this is the modern age. I should be able to pick both of you! There is enough for both of you to love me!"Purely in a platonic way, of course. Nothing funny."

And they recognised my wisdom and in the end, everything was right. We all lived happily togethre after all in my new cave network